Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Easiest schedule since we joined the SEC?

Started by Potosihog, September 20, 2017, 12:09:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorSusscrofa

I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on September 20, 2017, 02:45:58 pm
Yeah. Road game against Colorado St and 4 game stretch of Auburn, TAMU, Bama, and OM should be easy as pie. /s
TAMU and OM will both have new coaches. I don't mind that one bit. Auburn is also early. Maybe Auburn's DC will get hired away if they have a good year this year.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

King Kong

Quote from: HogFaninMemphis on September 20, 2017, 02:58:20 pm
TAMU and OM will both have new coaches. I don't mind that one bit. Auburn is also early. Maybe Auburn's DC will get hired away if they have a good year this year.

Steele ain't going nowhere. Too old for a HC candidate and makes too much to leave for somewhere else.

Pig in the Pokey

Really is the best schedule we've had. Would be a perfect break in schedule for a new staff. The current bozos would lose at colorodo state to mike bobo and them :/
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

porkrindjimmy

Almost a 2 month stretch with no road games....

Boy, you would love to have a Vanderbilt on the schedule...

This will be the schedule that allows Bret to win 8 or 9 games...

Then extension time...wait and see

PRJ

NuttinItUp

(Eastern Illinois + @ Colorado St. + North Texas + Tulsa) > (Florida A&M + TCU + NM State + Coastal Carolina)

STLHogFan

We will lose at Colorado State with Bert at the helm.
BEVO - It's what's for dinner.

Etowah

The schedule this year is the easiest up to this point...next year moreso.

This would be a great time to be really good....you can be good with a tough schedule and still win 7 or 8...but if you are good with the schedule this year and next...could win 10 or more.

Arkansas Fan

DeltaBoy

Maybe but we will be breaking in a new QB.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Murr

Quote from: STLHogFan on September 20, 2017, 04:44:07 pm
We will lose at Colorado State with Bert at the helm.

Shut ur merf.

Don't put that evil on us. 

/fades to evil memories of the Rutgers series/

/tear drops/

gangstaback

Not the easiest BUT likely the lowest home attendance ... how do you even pick the Little Rock game?

- Eastern Illinois.
- North Texas.
- Tulsa.
- Vanderbilt.