Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CONGRATS Trey Flowers!

Started by TeufelHog, February 05, 2017, 09:36:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHog

February 05, 2017, 09:36:45 pm Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 09:55:03 pm by TeufelHog
Freakin' World Champ and Super Bowl Ring Winner!!!  Fantastic for him and the Pats!!!

WorfHog

I'm proud of Trey, after all the darn he went through here he deserves this!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hobhog

He's going t be a rich man. Congrats.

PorkRinds

Quote from: hobhog on February 05, 2017, 09:54:56 pm

Yes he is! Dude made some money for himself tonight.

kodiakisland

Quote from: hobhog on February 05, 2017, 09:54:56 pm

Probably still has 2 years left on his contract.  Hopefully he can restructure next year.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

FANONTHEHILL

Gotta love the Razorback mouthpiece.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

alohawg

Quote from: factchecker on February 05, 2017, 09:52:34 pm
https://twitter.com/RazorbackFB/status/828451008078499841

I was screaming for him to step up right before he did on this play! Perfect perfect perfect! Play of the game nominee.
So happy for Trey, among my all time favorite hogs.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Inhogswetrust

Well deserved. Without him they might not have won!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Stewhog 11

Super Bowl record for sacks in a game was 3.0 by three different guys. Flowers is alone after them with 2.5. I was half hoping NE wouldn't score a TD in OT so Flowers could have a chance to break that record.

jgphillips3

Flowers was easily the stand out defender for the Patriots tonight.  I couldn't be happier for the young man getting to show out on the biggest stage.

LRHawg

Happy for Trey, and proud he's still repping the hogs. A program can't buy this type of publicity, it's earned.

FutureMan

So happy for Trey.  We, as Razorback fans, owe him a lot.  Great player, great man, great hog.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

titsonboar

Great ball player and even better person. Proud his hard work has payed off.

buldozer

Trey should have been CO-MVP IMO. He played one heck of a game and without his critical plays down the stretch the Pats would not have gotten the ball back to make those TD drives

HouSwine

Quote from: buldozer on February 05, 2017, 11:41:27 pm
Trey should have been CO-MVP IMO. He played one heck of a game and without his critical plays down the stretch the Pats would not have gotten the ball back to make those TD drives
True

factchecker

Quote from: FutureMan on February 05, 2017, 11:28:48 pm
So happy for Trey.  We, as Razorback fans, owe him a lot.  Great player, great man, great hog.

100% True

https://twitter.com/AlyssaOrange/status/828459465900961795
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

razorbacker3

Was a defensive MVP awarded? If so to whom?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: TeufelHog on February 05, 2017, 09:36:45 pm
Freakin' World Champ and Super Bowl Ring Winner!!!  Fantastic for him and the Pats!!!
I will certainly offer my congrats to Trey for both his play last evening as well as his championship ring. Well deserved. As far as the Pats are concerned I could really give a darn. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawgmasta

Quote from: razorbacker3 on February 06, 2017, 04:06:22 pm
Was a defensive MVP awarded? If so to whom?

If there is one he deserves it. Bravo to the young man.