Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Tattoo

Started by jneal56, May 17, 2016, 03:07:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jneal56

Well hope Coach B doesn't beat me to getting the tat first!!
"At least we are moral"

GBHawg

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it.

Iwastherein1969

I've got a tat covering both cheeks of my behind with this image....
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

scrogg

Quote from: jneal56 on May 20, 2016, 12:44:59 pm
If I could get a tattoo of Scroggs avatar I'd get it instead but I just don't think the ink masters have been able to accomplish the animated tattoos yet! But dang! Makes me love track!!!

Haha, you just have to put it on a muscle you can twitch like the old sailor tats "make her dance"

PonderinHog

Quote from: GBHawg on May 18, 2016, 12:12:23 pm
Here is holding football w/ helmet.  Hog logo on hip.

We're gonna need a bigger training table.  How much eligibility does he have?

jneal56

Quote from: scrogg on May 23, 2016, 09:47:22 am
Haha, you just have to put it on a muscle you can twitch like the old sailor tats "make her dance"

Haha! Then I'd never leave the house!!
"At least we are moral"

Razor6

WOAH I'm way behind GB. WOW
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

GBHawg

Here is a 1920x1080 version that you can use as a desktop wallpaper for your computer.

HogimusMaximus

Thanks GBHawg, you do good work.

Squealers

Incredible!  Love it when a good plan, and good talented people come together here on Hogville.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: GBHawg on May 24, 2016, 10:42:27 am
Here is a 1920x1080 version that you can use as a desktop wallpaper for your computer.

Thanks! it's on my work laptop and my home desktop.........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Hoot72

Understand that I don't want this to be taken as a criticism, because I could not begin to do something like this.  My youngest son, when I showed him the new wallpaper on my computer said, "Shouldn't the helmet be a little dinged and scratched? The ball and pants look like they have been through a war, and the helmet is not touched."  I don't know how you would do that, or if you should do that.  Just wondered what some of the rest of you thought.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Hoot72 on May 24, 2016, 02:22:33 pm
Understand that I don't want this to be taken as a criticism, because I could not begin to do something like this.  My youngest son, when I showed him the new wallpaper on my computer said, "Shouldn't the helmet be a little dinged and scratched? The ball and pants look like they have been through a war, and the helmet is not touched."  I don't know how you would do that, or if you should do that.  Just wondered what some of the rest of you thought.

hair splitter.....

jneal56

I like the helmet being unscathed. Think it looks pretty sweet that way. But I do see his point. Unscathed helmet just means that hawg is one bad S.O.B.!!!!

Besides, he is like 12' tall!!! How they going to hit that helmet with all their puny 6'3" guys!!!
"At least we are moral"

LSUFan

When you are 6'23" your helmet sees little action, duh.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

GBHawg

I see both sides.  I agree that he prob doesn't even need a helmet, but if he had one he would use it to smash stuff.  Here is for those who want a little more smashing.  Enjoy

GBHawg

Also, here is a 2016 schedule desktop. 

Since the TBA's will mostly be week-to-week, I may just clear that out.

jneal56

Update on the tattoo. Found someone who I believe will do a great job and have an appt on Feb 3. She is booked until then but hoping I get lucky and someone cancels and I get to squeeze in there.
"At least we are moral"

jneal56

Tatto almost done. Have some pics in a bit.
"At least we are moral"

1highhog

Quote from: scrogg on May 19, 2016, 05:01:05 pm
Smoothed out the color a bit and fixed some random pixels.

Is this picture y'all are making a fuss over the girl in scrogg's avatar?  Yes Lordy, I can see what the fuss is all about.

jneal56

Here is the finished product. I'll have a better pic when my wife gets home.
"At least we are moral"

DLUXHOG

Quote from: jneal56 on February 03, 2017, 04:19:38 pm
She's gonna want to do you doggie style so she can watch the new tat................ WPS!

jneal56

Quote from: DLUXHOG on February 03, 2017, 04:39:26 pm
She's gonna want to do you doggie style so she can watch the new tat................ WPS!

Haha! Got me skeered!
"At least we are moral"

jneal56

"At least we are moral"

Hawgey-Davidson

Damn nice tat jneal. Wear it proud. WPS!!

Amityvillehogger

That turned out pretty good.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

factchecker

That is awesome.  Are you planning on getting any text?  Maybe have Arkansas on the top and Razorbacks underneath.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

jneal56

Well the original plan was to have some of the stadium in the back ground as well as the red hazed fog surrounding.....but to tell you the truth, it freaking hurt......a lot after hour 3!! Haha! So I decided this will do. Doubt I ever get anything else done to it. I'm pretty much a baby when it comes to pain.
"At least we are moral"

hawgtusky22

Quote from: jneal56 on May 17, 2016, 03:07:41 pm
Was uncertain where to post this but since it is about a Razorback Football tattoo I am trying my luck here.

Are there any creative artists that can make this Red Hulk into a Razorback? Instead of the head I's like a pretty mean/serious looking hawg head. No shirt but instead of the ripped jeans, would like football pants with the logo up on the anterior hip where the iliopsoas is. In the open hand either a hawg helmet or a football. If you want to get real creative, I wouldn't mind having the other 13 mascots dead at the feet somehow. I am wanting this on my back. Haven't decided if its just going to be on one side or in the center and a little larger than if it were on one side.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Evidently I couldn't post the picture from my phone so here is the link for it.

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/red-hulk/
The one in the upper left.

So was able to put the picture below from my desktop. Hopefully this will make it easier.
are u in third grade?

PonderinHog

jneal56

Quote from: hawgtusky22 on February 04, 2017, 12:56:30 am
are u in third grade?

Why? Are you a pedophile hoping that I am?

Please clarify why you would ask such a ridiculous question.
"At least we are moral"

Hogs run wild

Quote from: jneal56 on February 03, 2017, 04:19:38 pm

i count five toes on one foot, but 4 fingers on one hand...
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

jneal56

Quote from: Hogs run wild on February 04, 2017, 10:04:01 am
i count five toes on one foot, but 4 fingers on one hand...

Pinky hiding in there somewhere. Maybe he needs Houston Nutt's coaching on ball handling?? Haha!
"At least we are moral"

Hogs run wild

Quote from: jneal56 on February 04, 2017, 10:06:47 am

Pinky hiding in there somewhere. Maybe he needs Houston Nutt's coaching on ball handling?? Haha!
just a minor detail. still looks good though.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

jneal56

Well there is only three toes showing on that side as well. The picture is one of the Red Hulk that I found. He lost his finger during a dangerous photo shop incident. Lol! I don't know how to photoshop so I was very appreciative that a gentleman on here did it for me.
"At least we are moral"

Squealers

Amazing, congrats, you and her and GB nailed it!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

jneal56

Yeah hope he sees his creation! GB did a great job with my vague description.
"At least we are moral"

hollywood hog

Quote from: jneal56 on May 21, 2016, 08:17:44 pm
Well hope Coach B doesn't beat me to getting the tat first!!

Me too.  That would mean he plans on staying for a while.

bennyl08

For those wondering, red hulk was the hulk form of Gen Thunderbolt Ross. The mustached military guy who was always trying to get the hulk in the movies.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: GBHawg on May 18, 2016, 04:50:16 pm
Not sure if this is what you were looking for but here ya go.

Absolutely TOP-NOTCH!!!!!
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: hawgtusky22 on February 04, 2017, 12:56:30 am
are u in third grade?
Where the hell does that even come from? Here's a free tip for you- If you want to "insult" someone by asking if they're in third grade, learn post-third grade grammar and spelling first.

jneal- Friggin' AWESOME tat! I've wanted to get a Hog tattoo for a while, but now I feel like anything I get will be second rate. I'm jealous.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

jneal56

Quote from: Poppa Tart on February 10, 2017, 11:29:26 am
Where the hell does that even come from? Here's a free tip for you- If you want to "insult" someone by asking if they're in third grade, learn post-third grade grammar and spelling first.

jneal- Friggin' AWESOME tat! I've wanted to get a Hog tattoo for a while, but now I feel like anything I get will be second rate. I'm jealous.

Lol! You're welcome to get the completed one with the stadium behind it. Too much hurt for me but would look great never the less!
"At least we are moral"

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: jneal56 on February 10, 2017, 12:50:31 pm
Lol! You're welcome to get the completed one with the stadium behind it. Too much hurt for me but would look great never the less!
I do appreciate the offer. That's a very "team first" attitude, but I would never take away from the uniqueness of a tat like that. Besides, you never know; one day you may decide to go for it. That's yours and GB's. You should both be proud.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon