Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC West

Started by Hawgphish, September 03, 2017, 09:35:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

presidenthog

Quote from: The Galloping Ghost on September 03, 2017, 04:12:52 pm
My God you're a delusional Homer.

He is pretty spot on with auburn. Their o line didn't pass block well. Neither did their backs. Stidham looked poor in the pocket, stared down receivers and made poor decisions. Their line can really run block though. One of their backs got hurt though.

Lsu actually looks like the same offense. They didn't run block really well. Intact all of their yards were YAC.  I expect bigger teams in the SEC to stuff them. Like they got stuffed on the goal line last night.

Bama is going to be bama. I think the spot for #2 in the West is open for anyone.

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

j-mann

i learned something  this week   

dont go to a-st meesage  borads     

i went over there  after the Neb game  said  they couild go 11-1  but then said  Neb  was a 5-7 team    and holy moly  it was hogs suck  u are a a hole   arkansas dont sch anyone   this is why a-st  cannot get most  fair wether fans  on their side     oh well   they are lucky  espn3 is around    or noone wouild know they play sun beit games     
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

j-mann

but on the topic at hand  we are looking at 8-4 7-5 at best   unless we can avold inj  or turnover then 9-3 is possable   
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: j-mann on September 03, 2017, 10:17:25 pm
but on the topic at hand  we are looking at 8-4 7-5 at best   unless we can avold inj  or turnover then 9-3 is possable   

I just hope we win 8 regular season at least.  Lost a bet to my brother last year because I said we would win 8 regular season games and it looked great until the second half of the Missouri game. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?