Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fox Sports ranking of top 20 college football coaches mid way through 2016

Started by Hoggie17, August 29, 2017, 06:03:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggie17

This is best ranking of college football coaches I have seen.  Of course, it's my opinion.

Inhogswetrust

Listing about a year old. Some of those guys aren't even employed where they are listed as anymore and some didn't have the best of years. We all know why hoggie likes it though.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jkstock04

Lmao you are gonna get blasted for this. Decent list and explanations but almost a year old and having hugh freeze on there not a good look at the present.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hoggie17

Quote from: jkstock04 on August 29, 2017, 07:07:41 am
Lmao you are gonna get blasted for this. Decent list and explanations but almost a year old and having hugh freeze on there not a good look at the present.
Note I said it's half way through the 2016 season, Coach BB lost the lost the last 2 games last year, he would not have made the lower half of the top 20.  However, the explanations are right on and are still accurate pf 8/29/2017   

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hoggie17 on August 29, 2017, 07:17:36 am
Note I said it's half way through the 2016 season, Coach BB lost the lost the last 2 games last year, he would not have made the lower half of the top 20.  However, the explanations are right on and are still accurate pf 8/29/2017   

No an updated list might not have several on it.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hoggie17

jkstock04

Quote from: Hoggie17 on August 29, 2017, 07:17:36 am
I love Petrino as a coach too but it's no coincidence this was done a month removed from the Florida State blowout lol. Just comes off a knee jerky internet message board list the more I look at it.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hoggie17

Quote from: Hoggie17 on August 29, 2017, 08:27:32 am
I can think of a couple on it that should be fired.
The top 5 are correct, maybe change it around a bit, they are the best in my opinion.