Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Showing respect for the flag

Started by Magic Man Fan, December 04, 2017, 08:22:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic Man Fan

Just wondering--- Are the Lady Razorbacks standing for the flag during the national anthem this year?   I live in central Arkansas so I haven't been able to make it to a game yet this year.   Haven't seen a thing about it this year on here.   My husband, who is a veteran, and I decided not to go to a game last year due to this.  Hope MN has put his foot down so they know who runs the ship.

LadybackBBFan

That issue is over.  Team is very respectful of the flag.  MN is very aware of the issue and said it has not been an issue this year.  I can not ever imagine that happening at the University ever again. 

Magic Man Fan

Quote from: LadybackBBFan on December 05, 2017, 07:35:08 am
That issue is over.  Team is very respectful of the flag.  MN is very aware of the issue and said it has not been an issue this year.  I can not ever imagine that happening at the University ever again. 

Thank you for the info.  I figured MN had changed some things up there but just making sure before we spend our time and money traveling to a game.   

LadybackBBFan

You will notice that I have removed some posts that I consider political.  As I said this issue is over and it will not get a chance to live again on women's sports as long as I am the moderator.  Go somewhere else if you want to be political.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: LadybackBBFan on December 06, 2017, 03:18:50 pm
You will notice that I have removed some posts that I consider political.  As I said this issue is over and it will not get a chance to live again on women's sports as long as I am the moderator.  Go somewhere else if you want to be political.

I have no problem with you removing posts.  Its why you get the big bucks
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

mhuff

THANK YOU      GOOD JOB

MoHog74

I find it comforting that a responsible adult is in charge here.  :)   WPS

Birminghog

Thank you, LadyBBF. The political stuff gets really tiring on some other parts of HV.

LadybackBBFan

As I said before this issue is over and let's leave it over.  No more comments about what happened in the past or they will be removed.