Well....that didin't take long.

Started by Boarcephus, September 17, 2005, 09:32:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatline

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.

Flatline

hawgfan_18

jesus its just pitch and catch... WTH damn, seriously i'm turning the tv off now

Nutt_Hate_Me

It's great to be home.

Flatline

Coe just got his jockstrape handed to him.

idochog

HDN sucks,

Felix Jones is a stud, HDN will take 6 games to figure out he needs more snaps at TB.
I love Jesus!

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

hawgfan_18

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Flatline

Well I guess we will all get to bed early.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Anyone revising their final score predictions.
It's great to be home.

Arkapigdiesel

The route has started to begin....

Fire this whole GD football staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

hog_fan

Nothing o can do when D plays like this. Herring is responsible and so is Nutt since he approved the players.

Flatline

Quote from: PBD on September 17, 2005, 09:53:22 pm
The route has started to begin....

Fire this whole GD football staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother, start from scratch.

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

katocat13

I cannot believe how bad we look.  I know I heard it, and I know other people said it, but geeze....This is horrible.  This is beyond words.  and if one more of our defenders dances around and acts the fool for actually making a play, I'm going to punch somebody!

Flatline

hawgfan_18

we seriously need to stop blitzing, thats leaving people WIDE open

AFWarrior83

Give me some freaking info people! What is going on?
Hogville member since 2005.

idochog

Holy Hell, He let the Frosh carry the Football.
I love Jesus!

Boarcephus

On a bright note....the offense looks decent considering the caliber of competition we're up against.  The play calling is decent for a change.  The defense is horrible.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Flatline

Pass to hillis short  of the first down

Flatline

Flatline

Pass Hillis made great catch first down

katocat13

we are running the ball, or making short passes that really get us nowhere.  they are running all over us on D and we are letting them.  That's basically all you need to know.  Oh, wait!  First down.  Our 35.

Flatline

hawgfan_18

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on September 17, 2005, 09:56:54 pm
Give me some freaking info people! What is going on?
dude you don't wanna know, but i'll tell ya the offense isn't bad but the defense is about what you'd expect, 21-7 USC

Flatline

Jones runs for five yards. runs hard

Hoggam's Razor

Jones will be a Heisman candidate...........just not now...........GO HOGS GO!!!!

Flatline

USC has lost two defensive starters to injuries

hawgfan_18

a few USC injuries, sign of how physical our offense is?

Flatline

Get Howard out of the freaking game.

Hoggam's Razor

...put that play on the effin shelf.     Please

Flatline

Great pass to Monk  gain of 17 yards

katocat13

they just showed Herring and the D on the sidelines, and the players are all sitting in 'chairs'.  The announcers had a smart comment, about people in the ER being put in 'chairs'.  And one of them said, "Clear".

It is 3 & 5 we are on the 50; Monk catches on the 34, first down.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Offense isn't looking too bad.  Some good 3rd down conversions.  So far I'm pleasantly surprised by RoJo's play.
It's great to be home.

94 Hawg

we need 14 minute scoring drives each qrtr.
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Flatline

Hoggam's Razor

.........just think what this will look like in a year.....may not be pretty right now, but this will be awsome at some point in the future.

AFWarrior83

All I ever heard about was how great Herring was, and we get raped? Is it our defensive players or the coach? Please keep posting, thanks everyone!

Flatline

hawgfan_18

we need to buy a defense or something

AFWarrior83

doubleH

houston doesn't have a clue what to run after calling that timeout

Hoggam's Razor

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

94 Hawg

USC has run 5 plays so far and scored 3 TDs
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Nutt_Hate_Me

It's great to be home.