Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why I feel Stupid...Must read this...

Started by DanTheHogFan, September 11, 2005, 08:50:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramble on Barbershop

wow i was late on this one. for me a  NC would make me feel better but i will not forgive nuttless for the vandy loss
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

DanTheHogFan

September 12, 2005, 12:59:39 am #51 Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 01:01:29 am by DanTheHogFan
Hoop Hog...This will be my last post for you.  You throw out some big words and most of them are used correctly.  So it's nice to see you have a thesaurus handy.  But you still have taken what I said and interpreted it the way you wanted to, based on your assumptions.  Had you read what I said...not what you think you read...there would be no arguement.

And as far as me throwing around the Youth Minister thing...When I first mentioned it you had called me a liar for no reason.  I was simply stating a fact of my position and in all honesty...I meant it just joking around and even said in my First post about being a minister that being a minister did not mean one was incapable of lying.

When I wrote I could be lying because I was a youth minister...Sarcasm...its in your dictionary.

DanTheHogFan

Hey no matter what...I started a long and successful thread.  Good times...Good Times...

lunchbox72703

In the words of Decimus Maximus (Gladiator)  ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?  ARE YOU ENTERTAINED!?!

HogFansReunited

Wow I was about to comment but hoophog took care of the issue already and did a much better job than I could do.  No I am not the most educated person on earth but I know that we should have won that game.  We would have won if we would have had someone that could coach the team.  I don't have anything aginst Nutt as a person but after 8 years he has had enough time to build a team that should win every year.  I am not and will never stop supporting the razorbacks.  I am a die-hard razorback fan.  I truly belive that the best thing for our team is finding a new head coach.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

NEAHAWG

Quote from: DanTheHogFan on September 11, 2005, 09:05:20 pm
I seem to have angered you HoopHOG...but think about this one. I don't lie...I am actually a minister:i guess some of them might ie...i have 3 crooked teeth though...and I knew we had a good shot at losing this weekend.

If you had expectations of a 7,8,or 9 win season, then you set yourself up for disappointment. Did you even scout the Vandy team before the game, or did you just hear the name Vanderbilt?
I should have known you were a minister from your comments about what hog fans had become.  I am glad I don't go to your church.  Thanks for your input and have a nice day. 

Sound the Horns

Quote from: DanTheHogFan on September 11, 2005, 09:05:20 pm
I seem to have angered you HoopHOG...but think about this one. I don't lie...I am actually a minister:i guess some of them might ie...i have 3 crooked teeth though...and I knew we had a good shot at losing this weekend.

If you had expectations of a 7,8,or 9 win season, then you set yourself up for disappointment. Did you even scout the Vandy team before the game, or did you just hear the name Vanderbilt?

Dan, you make me embarrassed to be a Hog fan. Please quit posting.

Madgun

Quote from: rathog1 on September 11, 2005, 10:28:22 pm
Quote from: Razr on September 11, 2005, 09:01:27 pm
Quote from: money on September 11, 2005, 08:55:16 pm
We are in the SEC with tremendous facilities to recruit.

We should not be breaking in a sophomore QB. We should have a good one every year but we can't get one to come here that is good every year. Every year, Fla, Fla State, Miami, TX, Tenn, all have a quality quarterback in their class every year. We have no good receivers every year for the same reason. I wouldn't go to Arkansas if I was a receiver. You go to one of the aforementioned schools and you get a shot at the NFL.

We should not be in this situations period. We should be rock solid in the 8th year of the Nutt regime. I have no problem with Houston personally but the program SHOULD be in great shape.

Fla st., Miami and OU all started freshmen genius.

Uh! excuse me there know-it-all, when you're going to smack someone know your facts.
Oklahoma started a junior in the first game that couldn't get it done. They then started a freshman who just happened to be the #1 rated HS QB in 04. If we start Mustain next year I don't think anyone will complain.Miami's QB Wright is a sophomore.
Just for FYI Xavier Lee was the #1 rated HS QB in 05. Which only proves the original point that much more.

"Every year, Fla, Fla State, Miami, TX, Tenn, all have a quality quarterback in their class every year."

Not arguing with anything you said, but Bomar is a redshirt freshman, not a true freshman.  Big difference when wishing for Mustain to start next year--though I realize we might not have any better choice. 

Inigo Montoya

If people never complained and remained complacent change would never happen.  Complaining is not an act of stupidity, it's a result of dissatisfaction and disappointment.  And we should all be complaining.  After all these years with Nutt our football program is joke in the SEC.  How could anyone be optimistic right now about the hogs?  It's called denial!

Big_D

Quote from: DanTheHogFan on September 11, 2005, 08:50:38 pm
I feel stupid because I am about to argue a point to all of you, and it really won't have an effect on any of you that don't agree with me. But I am stupid...so I am going to do it anyway.

Arkansas fans have become a bunch of complaining, crying, and overly judgemental hypocrites. This week I am embarrassed to be a Hog Fan. NOT BECAUSE we were beaten by Vanderbilt, but because of the behavior of our fans towards the Vanderbilt players and the referees.

All of you who are overly critical need to gain some perspective in your lives. You are all a bunch of Second-Guessing Morons who couldn't hold a candle to Houston's knowledge of Football and motivation. You have all been complaining about people who were better than you since grade school and are just trying to feel better about yourself by making others look bad.

You know I am right. But I cant wait to hear how this is not the case. Ok...Here is what you'll say. You will point out all of the "mistakes" Nutt made and say it should have been done differently. NO JOKE! NUTT IS SAYING THAT TOO.

I could go deeper into this, but you idiots are not worth it. If you dont like what is going on at Arkansas...stop supporting the Hogs. They will get along without you. But when they do finally have good years, don't talk about how much of a "die-hard" fan you are.

We knew it was going to be a bad year. We are breaking in a sophomore QB. SOPHOMORE RB's and Freshmen RB's...Sophomore WR's... WE ARE YOUNG AND WE ARE IN THE SEC!

Vanderbilt is a veteran team and they were lucky to beat us. But Vanderbilt will win some more games this year too. The season is not over, but for some of you idiots...I would welcome you to quit and go support Texas.

Blah  Blah  Blah,  excuses and more excuses,   another another Nutter butter excuse maker mutterer.Shut up go crawl under a rock and remain stupid like you said in your post with a snail under there who has your same mentality.

madduckdog

The loudest Fans after the game are the most unhappy.
Mad folk make lots of noise.
Good post.
Look at all the angry people that are slaming a minister..... which side are you on.