Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BRING BACK THE HORSE RACING FORUM

Started by Rendezvous Cook, October 25, 2012, 07:07:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rendezvous Cook

RockChalkJayhawk

It would certainly be nice if it returned.  Especially with the Breeders Cup just around the corner.  And then Oaklawn .... If there is a way for it to happen, I definitely support its return.  Thank you.

Rendezvous Cook

RockChalkJayhawk

Oh yes, thanks so much to whomever brought this forum back.  It is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

The Hog

I shot Lanny an email about the site this morning. He responded but it sounded as though it might only be its own separate forum until BC is over.  Then it will be combined. I sent another asking about it.   Hope it survives.  If it is jumbled in with all the other general topics it will be hard to find topics.

They almost closed the forum a couple of years ago after the Belmont but I think some of us were able to convince him to keep it open because of Saratoga and then the Breeder's Cup.  He needs to hear from you and we need to work our friends to post.
Automatic RUN!

LRCentralTiger

Amen. Great stuff on here even though I just reap the benefits of the tips.

kingoftherapids

We have to keep this board on the main page. If we can't i'm gone

Rendezvous Cook

To me, this forum is the only one on here worth a crap.  We're not a rumors thread, we simply talk horses and wagering opinions.   

Last I checked no one on here had seen Baffert on campus :)

Horsesrus

Gruden is going to become contract rider for Godolphin since they let Dettori go.

Maybe this will drive some activity from the Grudenites to keep the horse racing forum alive :)

The Hog

Quote from: kingoftherapids on October 26, 2012, 12:18:54 am
We have to keep this board on the main page. If we can't i'm gone
I have to agree.  Second to the men's Razorback SPORTS only.  Second biggest draw in the state.  Go figure.
Automatic RUN!

Rendezvous Cook

If Oaklawn were running next Saturday they would outdraw the Hogs.

the game

Yes ... Please keep the Horse Racing Forum !!

hog_fan

This forum is popular during Oaklawn. It should stay.