Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keep your eyes wide open, Chuck Barrett!

Started by WizardofhOgZ, March 22, 2017, 04:41:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

First, Chuck Berry.

Then, Chuck Barris . . .

The Voice of the Razorbacks needs to watch his step for the next few days.  Maybe call in sick and stay safe at home the rest of the week. 

I promise not to send any houses to land on him . . .

Pig Latin

Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

lumphog

I got to see Chuck Berry when I was a kid at the Mid-South Fair...He was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Dr. Starcs

Losing chuck barrett would set this program back 10 seconds.

goodguytex

Quote from: lumphog on March 22, 2017, 11:17:54 pm
I got to see Chuck Berry when I was a kid at the Mid-South Fair...He was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish I could have seen him live. Awesome talented person. Rock and roll would not be what it has been if not for chuck berry.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: lumphog on March 22, 2017, 11:17:54 pm

Amazing musician.  One of my all time favorites.

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Tejano Jawg

Dang, I was trying to think of the next Chuck B— Not sure I would have gotten to our Chuck. He probably is looking over his shoulder for the man with the sickle. Kinda like in the first Terminator, when the chick hears about all the Sarah Connors in town being off'd.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hobhog

hoss cartrack

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 23, 2017, 08:25:39 am
Losing chuck barrett would set this program back 10 seconds.

THANK YOU!!!!  God...he is one of the worst.  He sounds like some congressman from new jersey and Kermit the frog got together and had a baby named chuck. 
hey baby....you look like a real bad idea.   come on over herel

goodguytex

Quote from: hoss cartrack on March 24, 2017, 08:26:26 am
THANK YOU!!!!  God...he is one of the worst.  He sounds like some congressman from new jersey and Kermit the frog got together and had a baby named chuck.
I wish the man no ill will. But I swear, hearing his voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I miss Paul Eels.

Pigsknuckles

Am guessing that the events of late might even make Chuck Norris flinch, in an immortal sort of way.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

phadedhawg

Chuck Barrett is following a legend.  That rarely works out.  He's served his purpose.  It might be nice to get someone who sounds a bit less folksy in the booth someday.