Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My new grill/smoker

Started by Abominable Hillbilly, January 01, 2014, 04:34:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Abominable Hillbilly

Just got her done.  WOO PIG SOOIE

[attachment deleted by admin]
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

old hog

Nice, real nice. Be sure to post some pics of food coming off that bad boy.

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

KCRazorbackfan

WOW!  That's sweeeeeeeeet! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

HawgWild

Nice. When's your first cookout?

Abominable Hillbilly

Shooting for this Saturday.  Will try some ribs first
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

Boarcephus

Did you buy that or build it??  Might have to take out a loan to buy enough meat to fill that thing up!  Very nice.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Abominable Hillbilly

I designed it and a good friend built it for me. 

hoosier

pigture perfect

I'm not often envious, but tonight I am.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

rcopela

DeltaBoy

Good Looking Grill/ Smoker.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.