Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tailgate Tent Frame

Started by arkbadger, August 07, 2013, 02:14:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkbadger

mine got busted up during an unfortunate accident at the beach, the top of it is fine but the "accordion" part of the frame that folds up along the top is busted up.  Does anyone have a frame that they would be willing to sell, or at this point am I just better off getting a whole new tent?
You can keep that skoal baby.

Dropkick

Where are you located? I have a frame that the plastic piece in the center of the top broke, otherwise it is fine.

arkbadger

Quote from: Dropkick on August 07, 2013, 02:27:07 pm
Where are you located? I have a frame that the plastic piece in the center of the top broke, otherwise it is fine.

I'm in Fayetteville

PharmacistHog

What size is yours?  I think I have one in my shed that we lost the tent part for.  I'm in Little Rock but if its in there and you want it you can have it. 
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

arkbadger

Quote from: PharmacistHog on August 08, 2013, 09:33:00 am
What size is yours?  I think I have one in my shed that we lost the tent part for.  I'm in Little Rock but if its in there and you want it you can have it. 

I would have to check, I think it is 9' x 9' but I am not completely sure.  It is the "standard" sized tent, bought at Sam's Club maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

PharmacistHog

Ok.  I'll check when I get home this evening.  That's probably the same.  I got it at academy sports.  It was in a bag with wheels.  Took it to florida last year and hauled it down there and set it up and then the darn tent wasn't in there.  Its a miracle it didn't stay on the beach but I'm pretty sure I brought it home.  Just bought a new one this year.  I'll try and post something this evening.  I don't really come to Fayetteville much but surely we can figure something out if its the right size. 
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

PharmacistHog

Got home late. Ill check on it in morning. Sorry bout that.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: arkbadger on August 08, 2013, 11:14:00 am

I would have to check, I think it is 9' x 9' but I am not completely sure.  It is the "standard" sized tent, bought at Sam's Club maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

That tent is in my shed. I didnt get it out and measure but i would bet its right size. If you are gonna be in LR anytime soon or know somebody who's gonna be down this way PM me and I'll meet you or something. You are welcome to it. Its not broken or anything.

arkbadger

Quote from: PharmacistHog on August 09, 2013, 08:34:51 am
That tent is in my shed. I didnt get it out and measure but i would bet its right size. If you are gonna be in LR anytime soon or know somebody who's gonna be down this way PM me and I'll meet you or something. You are welcome to it. Its not broken or anything.

yeah, that sounds like the exact one that I had.  I appreciate it, I don't know if I will be in LR before the first game, but I will try to make some arrangements to have someone grab it, I will DM.

Thanks again.

PharmacistHog

No prob. Just be sure and let me know. Another guy wants it if you decide you dont want it.

Inhogswetrust

If it is an EZ UP you can order parts online from them. I did once before.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jdelo77

The Arkansas tents that everyone sells this time of year are 9x9 , the ez up is 10x10 , I've looked in to it , I have two covers for 9x9 razorback tents , that's why I know