Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking Lot Changes

Started by 82abn Ard, July 21, 2013, 03:51:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

82abn Ard

Can anyone tell me something about tailgating in lot 56B?  I've been in 55 for 8 years and just found out we were moved to 56B.  Have a 3 pop-up tailgate and there doesn't appear to be a lot of room there

tulsadst

I'm in 56B.  If you get there early (really early on game day), you can get some of the perimeter grass areas in the lot that either back up to the Gardens to the south, or to the creek area to the east.   But, they fill up pretty fast with tent tailgaters.

lrar4hogs

The good spots do get taken fast.  Everybody is pretty laid back with a few people who need work on social skills (that's can happen anywhere though).  Some groups are quiet and some look like they are having a good time.  We have been tailgating in this lot for the last 3 seasons and now this coming year.  We always set up near the creek in front of the cypress tree next to a rose bush.  The other group with us have been tailgating here even longer.  There were several new groups last year and one new group next to me works for the Razorback Foundation.  The location is great because this lot is between the Gardens and the fan zone activities in front of BWA.  Its just a little longer of a walk to the stadium.  You are more than welcome to visit with us or set up around us.  I drive the black f150 and the other group with us drives the black avalanche, they also bring a white trailer with a Sheepdog logo on the side sometimes.  And you won't be able to miss my wife extremely pregnant wife (die hard fan).  She is going to the first two games and then staying at home to watch the games (all her ideas) for the next month or so (due date Oct. 15).