Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need a tailgate to attend!

Started by AirForceHog, August 21, 2008, 10:22:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirForceHog

OK. I am stationed at Sheppard air force base in Texas and will be attending the game next week. Being from out of town is it difficult to get a little kolbeer and food from some fellow Razorback fans?
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Clint Alan

Hogville will have its own tailgate party........
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: AirForceHog on August 21, 2008, 10:22:45 pm
OK. I am stationed at Sheppard air force base in Texas and will be attending the game next week. Being from out of town is it difficult to get a little kolbeer and food from some fellow Razorback fans?

I'm sure you can be accomodated.  Start out at the Hogville Tailgate.  I'll check around with some more people I know for you.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

AirForceHog

Quote from: dj shanon on August 23, 2008, 12:18:25 pm
I'm sure you can be accomodated.  Start out at the Hogville Tailgate.  I'll check around with some more people I know for you.

It would be much appreciated. I will have a fellow Air Force maintainer with me. He isn't even a Hog fan but loves football. It should be a blast.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: AirForceHog on August 23, 2008, 01:24:08 pm
It would be much appreciated. I will have a fellow Air Force maintainer with me. He isn't even a Hog fan but loves football. It should be a blast.

Everyone(except Houston Nutt) is welcome at Hogville Tailgates, even opponent's fans.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

BigDave70

come to our tailgate, The Hogville krew will all be there, we will be in between BWA and Razorback Rd.
"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

hoghelmet14

What time will the tailgate party start for Hogville?

Will be bringing the little remote control Hog Helmet... It is ready, running and charged.... all 6 battery packs!
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

bobbybouchet

Quote from: hoghelmet20 on August 23, 2008, 10:14:25 pm
What time will the tailgate party start for Hogville?

Will be bringing the little remote control Hog Helmet... It is ready, running and charged.... all 6 battery packs!

Why do I have this feeling that you will regret bringing this...drinking and driving don't mix.  Even with RC cars.  Better bring super glue, tape and touch up paint.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: bobbybouchet on August 24, 2008, 06:51:13 am
Why do I have this feeling that you will regret bringing this...drinking and driving don't mix.  Even with RC cars.  Better bring super glue, tape and touch up paint.

I can assure you that will not be a problem.... I am not against drinking.... but I dont drink.... unsweet iced tea or coke or dr pepper is the extent of my liquid sustenance.

hoghelmet14

Also.... if you come early the big Hog Helmet will be at the tailgate party until it has to go to the trough!  (4 hours before game time)

hoghelmet14

August 25, 2008, 10:48:57 pm #10 Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 10:54:04 pm by hoghelmet20
Heres to good friends....

SC-RAZOR

August 26, 2008, 11:42:34 am #11 Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 11:07:41 am by SC-RAZOR
Can't wait to see the helmets! Everyone is also welcome to our tailgate. Lots of free food and beverages(all kinds). We are just northeast up the sidewalk at the north end of Walton Arena. We will have a sign up that says Vouk Transportation. We are supposed to be set up at 10am. I will be back and forth between there and Hogvilles. Steve Cole/SC-Razor

markmchog

If you're parking north of the campus, we'll be set up at Leverett Elem. at the corner of Garland and Cleveland, kind of across from the fire station. Northwest of the gym, blue canopy, in the grass. We'll have plenty of food and drinks and be playing washers, baggies and guitars. Come on by if you can. - Mark
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. - Thomas Paine, 1776

ballhogger14u

I have a lot 56 pass , is there plenty of room there to tailgate?

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: ballhogger14u on August 27, 2008, 09:43:39 pm
I have a lot 56 pass , is there plenty of room there to tailgate?
yes..........56 is huge!