Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NIT Bound

Started by Hogman24, February 03, 2018, 04:32:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogman24

b-ball coach

Tues, Feb. 6       South Carolina         Bud Walton Arena                      6 p.m.                                       ESPN2
Sat, Feb. 10       Vanderbilt                Bud Walton Arena                     7:30 p.m.                                  SEC Network
Tues, Feb. 13     at Ole Miss               Oxford, Miss.                            6 p.m.                                       SEC Network
Sat, Feb. 17       Texas A&M               Bud Walton Arena                     3 p.m.                                       ESPN/2
Tues, Feb. 20     Kentucky                 Bud Walton Arena                     8 p.m.                                       ESPN
Sat, Feb. 24       at Alabama              Tuscaloosa, Ala.                        5 p.m.                                       SEC Network
Tues, Feb. 27     Auburn                    Bud Walton Arena                     8 p.m.                                       SEC Network
Sat, March 3      at Missouri               Columbia, Mo.                           5 p.m.                                       ESPN/2
March 7-11        SEC Tournament     
St. Louis, Mo.                           TBA

How do we finish? As I said earlier this year 7-11. We beat Vandy and SC and hopefully win one of the other 3 (A&M, Kentucky, Auburn). NIT it is.. we hope.

jst01

It wouldn't shock me to see them lose to SC or Vandy. I feel a complete derailment coming.

ADavisTheGOAT

Vandy is another team who shoots lights out. They'll hit about 20 3's on us.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

40MINSOFHELL

GoHogs1091

NIT bound with 7 Seniors and supposedly 2 of the better Guards in the nation   =   garbage head coaching

DOGALUM

This "team" could very well keep spiraling and Miss post season play altogether. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

mizzouman

Sivad

Probably so.
If Mike's 7th year team is on the NCAA bubble, it's a tiny bubble indeed.
Mike is more a "Tiny Bubbles" man than Don Ho.

BDSCT51

Quote from: DOGALUM on February 03, 2018, 04:57:20 pm
This "team" could very well keep spiraling and Miss post season play altogether.

I believe this to be true. This team is in a bad place with no leadership anywhere to pull em out. Sad days indeed, for Hogball.
Bleeding Razorback Red

daprospecta

I truly believe we can win the next four.  Before you start to say I'm a Mike supporter, this game shows me Mike has some issues he has to solve. I will treat Mike just like I did CBB, if this continues next year then I will agree that he needs to be let go.

HogCzar1

With 8 games left it's very hard to see anything better than 4-4 for a finish, and that may be optimistic. We simply have not seen any evidence that this team has the ability to win consistently against good competition.

Any hope at that point for the NCAA's would require going to the finals of the SEC tournament. With the way the year started, and with a Senior team, I really don't think there would be much appetite for the NIT from anyone.

If that happens, there is going to have to be some serious consideration about where the program is headed.