Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No show Joe

Started by The OTR, February 03, 2018, 04:42:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

He may be going to sonic or he may just not want to deal with all you guys hiding and waiting for him.

For the record anyone who wants to get to Joe has to go through me today.  Post what you want to say to him and I'll relay the info to him and speak for him as well. 

Give the man a break.  That's what I say.

Maybe he's dehydrated. I know he says he throws up after losses.

MAGA45

Fake News

jst01

When I kick rocks, should I use the bottom of my foot or do I square up the rock on my toes?

Knot2brite

Well considering that you and FCJ are more than likely the same person I would say that you betting questions for him would be rather easy. Notice that younteo never directly respond to each other in a timely manner...
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 03, 2018, 04:48:38 pm
Well considering that you and FCJ are more than likely the same person I would say that you betting questions for him would be rather easy. Notice that younteo never directly respond to each other in a timely manner...

Skandar ain't FCJ you big dummy. Skandar is OTR. That's all. Anyone that has an issue with OTR and Skandar will go through me and likely get slapped with a tube sock loaded with frozen nickels.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Cambridge Hog

Who is Joe and why are people so obsessed with him?

Knot2brite

Gotta love when the clown show from the tavern goes on the road

SPAL

What's the rule in giving out +1000?

Is there a reference range I can look at?. For instance, do I give out +1000 to everyone I agree with.? Or only for strong takes that I agree with. Should I be in awe to give out a +1000 or just merely entertained?

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on February 03, 2018, 04:56:34 pm
Who is Joe and why are people so obsessed with him?

He is hogsanity's alt.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 03, 2018, 04:56:56 pm
Gotta love when the clown show from the tavern goes on the road

Clown show? I think the feller below probably knows more about clown shows. Just sayin

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 03, 2018, 04:58:54 pm
I am a complete dumb ass and I keep watching and hoping for something different and then getting pissed off when they lose because I expect dnthem not to....insanity
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

The OTR

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 03, 2018, 04:48:38 pm

The day I admit that will be the day it all comes crashing down.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Knot2brite

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on February 03, 2018, 05:15:14 pm
Clown show? I think the feller below probably knows more about clown shows. Just sayin

Like I said...clown show...but since that is what we are seeing out there on the court...you will fit in just fine