Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Martrell Spaight just got invited to the NFL combine

Started by fayettechillhog, January 27, 2015, 10:57:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rusvegashog

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on January 27, 2015, 11:21:31 pm
Philon got an invite as well

Great news for both.  After the Senior Bowl exposure Spaight got this may be even bigger for Philon. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

bennyl08

any news on Derby or will he have to wait for his pro-day? I know he got the senior bowl invite but had to turn it down as he was still recovering. Maybe it was the shrine bowl, one of those games.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Dropkick

rzrbk4life

Hope Spaight tears it up at the combine. Best of luck to him
Let's call those hogs!!!!

WardamnHOGGLE

trphog

Awesome news. Maybe I am wearing Hog colored glasses but I just can't see Martell not getting drafted.

ballhogger

Martrell's best thing he has going for him is his speed.  I think he was clocked at a 4.5 at one point but it is hard to know when they get to college what it turns into.  I would think he is still very fast considering he is all over the field but some of that could be instincts too.  Some of it could be both.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

COCHISE

Quote from: ballhogger on January 28, 2015, 08:48:49 am
Martrell's best thing he has going for him is his speed.  I think he was clocked at a 4.5 at one point but it is hard to know when they get to college what it turns into.  I would think he is still very fast considering he is all over the field but some of that could be instincts too.  Some of it could be both.
His best performance will be done in the interviews. Yes sir, no sir type with a constant smile.

bigred223

Always thought he had potential when he signed with us, but I never envisioned him playing as well as he did this past year. Hope he gets drafted. I know he will be a good rep for the hogs at the next level.

jgphillips3

Great news.  I can't wait to watch my fellow dogtown native knocking heads on Sunday's. :)

reddogjcss

ChromDome35

My favorite hog from this past year's team.

Great young man and a true representative of our program

Pigdiana Jones

AJ derby has raw un developed talent that a te really should take a gamble on and develop. He would be really good for some team out there.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

GrizzlyRider07

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 28, 2015, 01:25:35 am
any news on Derby or will he have to wait for his pro-day? I know he got the senior bowl invite but had to turn it down as he was still recovering. Maybe it was the shrine bowl, one of those games.
AJ has also been invited as well. He said that's why he didn't play in the senior bowl so he could be 100% for the combine. He posted it on twitter awhile ago and when he interviewed with Bo on the radio he said it there as well.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

husker71

any news on whether or not they will be attending any of those 1 month improvement camps to improve for the combine???

Dropkick

Pig In The City