Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

K.J. Hill or not, Arkansas poised for big things this upcoming season

Started by SECisKing, January 26, 2015, 10:47:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

DeltaBoy

I am really looking toward the Fall and our new staff members and kids.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

texas tush hog

Has anybody determined if K.J. is indeed going to visit Fayetteville this weekend?

ich bin schwein

Call me crazy but it seems like nearly all of the recent blue chippers from Arkansas who've gone elsewhere have ranged from bust to meh. 

reddogjcss

Excited about upcoming football season. If KJ does not want to be a Razorback then I hope he doesn't get Tenpennied!

Pigdiana Jones

These people that are from Arkansas know what the Hogs mean to us. If they want to reject us, well, don't expect me to welcome you back with open arms in my state.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

texas tush hog

Quote from: Pigdiana Jones on January 29, 2015, 06:51:54 am
These people that are from Arkansas know what the Hogs mean to us. If they want to reject us, well, don't expect me to welcome you back with open arms in my state.

Amen, and I live in Texas now, and have for thirty years, but have only missed five games in Arkansas during that time, so it really riles me.

PorkRinds

hogsanity

Quote from: ich bin schwein on January 28, 2015, 04:14:48 pm
Call me crazy but it seems like nearly all of the recent blue chippers from Arkansas who've gone elsewhere have ranged from bust to meh. 

Some have, some have not. Dyer was a bust because he couldn't stay eligible, but when he did play he was pretty darn good. Frazier and Burns, not so much.  Tennpenny is on the road to complete football oblivion, but does still have a couple years left to play somewhere. I know I am missing several, but those were the first ones that came to mind.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Vildsvin

DeltaBoy

Twitter is the DEBVIL!

Heard he coming to the Hill this weekend. Folks on Twitter need to back the Hades off.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.