Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Name one player on Offense that you want to see get more playing time

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, January 24, 2015, 04:13:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

To me the guy that I think could really help us out in some capacity is Duwop Mitchell.  Such a fluid athlete with the ball in his hands I'd like to see him possibly in a "Wild Hog" set with the option to throw.  How about him in the shotgun with JWill and AC on either side of him?  How about lining him up at receiver?   
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

bennyl08

Cole Hedlund. Not sure why he redshirted last year. Kicking game was a liability for us last year.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Tim Harris

Jojo Robinson

Also wouldn't mind seeing Duwop get more chances to show what he can do as WR this spring.

scruf

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 24, 2015, 04:13:08 pm
To me the guy that I think could really help us out in some capacity is Duwop Mitchell.  Such a fluid athlete with the ball in his hands I'd like to see him possibly in a "Wild Hog" set with the option to throw.  How about him in the shotgun with JWill and AC on either side of him?  How about lining him up at receiver?   

Looking forward to Mitchell exclusively at WR. I don't really care if he's ever behind center again - I think he can do major damage on the outside.

Hawgzinbowlz

1. Mr. Robinson.
2. Backup QB, whenever possible. 2016 is comin'.

" GO HOGS "

Hoginsavga

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 24, 2015, 04:13:08 pm

Also run some option running plays much like GA Tech with Duwop, Collins, and Williams in the same backfill. If the coaches can do this effectively and keep the pro set as the primary formation.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

gawntrail

Razinhail

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

hawginbigd1

Edwards and Cornelius I believe they are difference makers. Whoever is kicking extra points is a great answer.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Iceman

jcharkansas

I would like to see peavey,  just for the experience and to see how he can do in a college game.

colbs

Razorback Pastor

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Thepigdoctor

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

rizzohoghead

Duwop looked pretty good in limited action I think he might not practice as good as some of the other players, but he has the "it" factor I believe.

RobGob

Reeve Koehler.  I thought he was supposed to be big time, but I don't remember seeing him in much at all.  Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention in games.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: RobGob on January 24, 2015, 08:30:20 pm
Reeve Koehler.  I thought he was supposed to be big time, but I don't remember seeing him in much at all.  Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention in games.
I think he'll be a redshirt sophomore this year so it's definitely time for him to make a push for playing time.  At least make the two deep. 

Paul

PaintballHog

ThisTeetsTaken

Kierkegaard

kibster

Quote from: Kierkegaard on January 24, 2015, 09:55:11 pm
Juan Day.

Think he will get to see the field a fair amount next year.  Look for him to be our #3 back.  He is going to be a monster running over people.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

Paul

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 24, 2015, 09:47:44 pm
You know I would like to see him split out wide more often.  Let him post up a CB.
Exactly...he's a matchup nightmare:  too big for DB's & too fast for LB's. He needs more balls thrown to him.

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

onebadrubi

Sprinkle!  He is a matchup nightmare, why Chaney couldn't get him the ball 2-3 times a game was beyond me

Dr. Starcs

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

razorbacksnum1

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 25, 2015, 06:53:14 am
Sprinkle!  He is a matchup nightmare, why Chaney couldn't get him the ball 2-3 times a game was beyond me
That's easy because of Henry and Derby.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: razorbackkid on January 24, 2015, 04:20:49 pm
Whoever kicks extra points............:)
Post more. Read less.  That was awesome.  To answer the question, I'm going with Duwop, though I still think he'll be transferring.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

bigbadhog

Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

Tim Harris

Quote from: scruf on January 24, 2015, 04:32:01 pm
Looking forward to Mitchell exclusively at WR. I don't really care if he's ever behind center again - I think he can do major damage on the outside.

I agree.  Pick a position for him and let him work exclusively there.  Either it works out or it doesn't but we aren't doing him any favors moving him around.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.