Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Film Study: Arkansas’ Bielema plus Enos is a match made in offensive heaven

Started by SECisKing, January 23, 2015, 09:59:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Hog N Bama

Nice read and breakdown. Folks, its going to be an exciting year to watch. GO HOGS!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

BrassNunchucks

LZH

Sounds good to me.

I've said all along that BB was gonna be a real winner here.....never a doubt.                :P

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: LZH on January 23, 2015, 11:38:00 pm
Sounds good to me.

I've said all along that BB was gonna be a real winner here.....never a doubt.                :P

SMDH  Yes you have LZH, yes you have
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: LZH on January 23, 2015, 11:38:00 pm
Sounds good to me.

You got that right. You stood by CBB even when crazy people were sending death threats. I never met a fan so dedicated to a coach as you are to Bret. I'm glad you are feeling vindicated.

BTW - are you getting tired of boiled peanuts yet? 😜
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

TheAlphaHog

Quote from: SECisKing on January 23, 2015, 09:59:20 am
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/arkansas-bielema-plus-enos-match-made-offensive-heaven/

What up, Hogville? Just wanted to let my favorite MB know that I'm back with a breakdown of Coach Enos' scheme and how well it will mesh with Coach BB. Holla at me, if you guys get a chance to read it. Hope all is well!

WPS!!!

Plus 1, that's a great find. 
Good article, both informative and entertaining.  Thanks for the post.

Woo Pig

DocHogliday

Quote from: SECisKing on January 23, 2015, 09:59:20 am
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/arkansas-bielema-plus-enos-match-made-offensive-heaven/

What up, Hogville? Just wanted to let my favorite MB know that I'm back with a breakdown of Coach Enos' scheme and how well it will mesh with Coach BB. Holla at me, if you guys get a chance to read it. Hope all is well!

WPS!!!

Good read.  Agree with many of the points.
I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

Quote from: SECisKing on January 23, 2015, 11:25:31 am
**Appearance Alert**

I'll appearing on ESPN Arkansas' the Morning Rush, once again, with Tyler Wilson, Derek and Tommy on Monday at 7:15 you guys' time. Hopefully this doesn't offend anyone as I'm sure a rival station is powered by this message board...

I'll be listening. Let me ask a question. Does Enos pass the ball to his RBs? Does he incorporate a screen game?
I don't think I ever saw a "30" formation, but looks interesting. Also like the run game from the gun, never had it last 2 years.  Good write up.

razorback44

Quote from: Piglet Dispersion Syndrome on January 24, 2015, 10:42:17 am
I'll be listening. Let me ask a question. Does Enos pass the ball to his RBs? Does he incorporate a screen game?
I don't think I ever saw a "30" formation, but looks interesting. Also like the run game from the gun, never had it last 2 years.  Good write up.

From the four CMU games that I've watched so far, he runs 1-2 HB screens a game and 2-3 WR screens a game.

Also their RB/FB's accounted for 19% of their receptions last year. In comparison, ours caught 13% of ours.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

LZH

Quote from: ChitownHawg on January 24, 2015, 04:56:57 am
BTW - are you getting tired of boiled peanuts yet? 😜

Ha!  No kidding.  What's the deal with boiled peanuts in these parts?  I've never had any, but they must be awfully damn good because every four-lane highway from here to Daytona Beach has signs plastered every five miles...."Boiled Peanuts - Next Exit".

Hog N Bama

Quote from: LZH on January 24, 2015, 11:10:24 am
Ha!  No kidding.  What's the deal with boiled peanuts in these parts?  I've never had any, but they must be awfully damn good because every four-lane highway from here to Daytona Beach has signs plastered every five miles...."Boiled Peanuts - Next Exit".
Popular here in AL too. Tastes like pinto beans. Not bad.

SemperFi

Excellent article! Gives me goosebumps just thinking about the possibilities of this next season...WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.