Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

None of you have sources

Started by rhames, January 22, 2015, 09:34:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Deep Shoat on January 22, 2015, 12:32:06 pm
IDGAF if people disagree.  Roper wasn't a consideration.  Biddy doesn't really know jack squat.

I wasn't talking about Biddy, but Biddy definitely knows more than some random hogville poster.

HogMantheIntruder

I think the lack of sources on CBB's coaching hires speaks volumes about how well he is running the program.  With so many people involved, it's hard to keep something like this under wraps.  Good job Coach B!   

And for the record, I don't have, nor do I claim to have any sources. 

"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

JIHawg

The guys who have sources are the pay board guys, Otis, Trey, Dudley and Clay.  They all text to Coach Bielema every day and have lunch with him weekly.  They have lunch with Jeff Long monthly.

The rest of us-we all read it on the pay boards then come to the free board and post it under a different name, like we're some big shot or something.  That's how the info gets out.

HouSwine

Quote from: JIHawg on January 22, 2015, 01:05:41 pm
The guys who have sources are the pay board guys, Otis, Trey, Dudley and Clay.  They all text to Coach Bielema every day and have lunch with him weekly.  They have lunch with Jeff Long monthly.

The rest of us-we all read it on the pay boards then come to the free board and post it under a different name, like we're some big shot or something.  That's how the info gets out.
LOL...The new GOBN?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Robert Shields on January 22, 2015, 11:38:02 am
That is hilarious even though you are poking fun at me.  Very clever!  It gave me a good laugh.

Maybe he was poking fun............maybe he wasn't.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on January 22, 2015, 12:13:15 pm
If a tree falls in the forest...

It means we hired a coach................right?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jackflash on January 22, 2015, 12:21:02 pm
I was at my favorite gentleman club, forgot to ask my favorite dancer who the next OC was figured she would've known.

I'm betting she would have said Petrino.............................

Jim Harris

Quote from: rhames on January 22, 2015, 09:34:18 am
lol. Who saw this coming?

Only two people could have been a source for this: Bielema or Enos. Enos wasn't about to let anybody know he was looking before he actually signed on. Neither would Bielema submarine it for Enos.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Inhogswetrust

If there's one thing we all should have learned by now is you would have a better chance of getting all ten right in order and date on the "celebrity death pool" thread than guessing which coach we'll hire.

Professor Psychosis

My source is my gut.  Sometimes it has feelings.

It's usually gas though.

Inhogswetrust

January 22, 2015, 01:28:11 pm #60 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 03:43:06 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: JIHawg on January 22, 2015, 01:05:41 pm

Dude you can't be serious....that sounds a little bit too Franchioneish to be real.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Deep Shoat on January 22, 2015, 12:32:06 pm
IDGAF if people disagree.  Roper wasn't a consideration.  Biddy doesn't really know jack squat.

Didn't his sources say Jack Squat was going to be the coach?

MrKnowItAll

Quote from: rhames on January 22, 2015, 09:34:18 am
lol. Who saw this coming?

That's a bold statement.  Do you have a source?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Robert Shields on January 22, 2015, 11:38:02 am
That is hilarious even though you are poking fun at me.  Very clever!  It gave me a good laugh.

Holy crap..! 1st post I have ever seen you make outside of you'r "world"...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

texas tush hog

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 22, 2015, 09:37:40 am
The people that do know are not talking....they want to continue to be trusted with future info.

Long and Bielema missed their calling, should have been CIA spooks,

rhames

Quote from: MrKnowItAll on January 22, 2015, 01:32:27 pm
That's a bold statement.  Do you have a source?

Nope. And never claim to

This was more of a reaction of people jumping on me for telling a poster he didn't hear ropers name from anyone who would have any real connection.

And just to remind everyone no one here has any idea when it comes to this stuff and not to buy in blindly.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Hawgboy64

Even the Matrix knows the truth.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Of all the things I've lost, my mind is what I miss the most." Mark Twain

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 22, 2015, 09:37:40 am
The people that do know are not talking....they want to continue to be trusted with future info.

No one knows anything bro, no one. 

And yes I just called you bro.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

ShaneHog

Well unless you're CBB you didn't know. Just because you have a computer, internet and a blog doesn't make you a journalist.

Pork Twain

Does anyone even claim to have sources anymore?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Pork Twain

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 22, 2015, 12:23:26 pm
Plainly and simply, many people disagree with you. Now we'll never know for sure, but many people had Roper as one of the finalists. And Little Willie got himself fired more than anyone else. Little Willie probably tarnished Roper's reputation more than the other way around.
Proof is your friend.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 23, 2015, 06:28:50 pm
Proof is your friend.

There is no proof that Roper was or wasn't one of the finalists.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on January 23, 2015, 12:52:02 pm
No one knows anything bro, no one. 

And yes I just called you bro.
obviously there are people that know.  Someone has to write the contract, someone has to do the accounting, people have to approve the the hire's, etc.

Those people likely do not frequent hogville.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Rawland Watson

there sure are a lot of people on the recruiting board that has sources ;)
hard work and dedication

I was not surprised.  By now, we know BB doesn't usually go for the obvious.  We fans usually do go for the obvious.  I had absolutely no idea who he might pick.  Chaney was to me a very odd pick to start with.  I didn't know a thing about Ash at DC.  The heart warmers on here had that group BBs first year as the best ever for Arkansas and maybe even in all of college football. 

I do believe BB will choose who he thinks will do the best job and its clear by now that he made some wrong picks like most humans would and he's steady trying to correct those mistakes. 

PorkSoda

Quote from: 12247 on January 23, 2015, 07:20:44 pm
I was not surprised.  By now, we know BB doesn't usually go for the obvious.  We fans usually do go for the obvious.  I had absolutely no idea who he might pick.  Chaney was to me a very odd pick to start with.  I didn't know a thing about Ash at DC.  The heart warmers on here had that group BBs first year as the best ever for Arkansas and maybe even in all of college football. 

I do believe BB will choose who he thinks will do the best job and its clear by now that he made some wrong picks like most humans would and he's steady trying to correct those mistakes. 
or he chose from what was available at the time, and made course corrections along the way.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

WayneHawg

Everyone on Twitter found out days ago

Pork Twain

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 23, 2015, 06:57:28 pm
There is no proof that Roper was or wasn't one of the finalists.
There you have it.

jkstock04

Quote from: 12247 on January 23, 2015, 07:20:44 pm

If this ain't the truth....and of that original staff I believe there are 4/9 of the supposed best staff in school history still remaining. I remember vividly people comparing that staff to Frank Broyles' best staffs...before we had played 1 game. Just another example of people having zero clue what they are talking about.

One could say that's fans being fans, but people take this to extremes. Most everything you read on here comes off as people presenting what they say as 100% fact, when the truth is people are only guessing/giving opinions....or passing on 2nd-4th hand information as fact.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 23, 2015, 07:02:24 pm
obviously there are people that know.  Someone has to write the contract, someone has to do the accounting, people have to approve the the hire's, etc.

Those people likely do not frequent hogville.

Of course SOMEONE had to know but I'd bet my next birthday that no one on hogville knew jack.

Some may hint that they knew but me no buy it.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!