Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Appearently we're a dirty team (North Carolina board)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, November 24, 2017, 10:30:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hawgdavis

Good that's what they say when their scared of you.

Arkansas Fan

fullfan

Guarantee the Hogs get called for so many fouls it will have an influence on the game.   This is how the refs let NC back in the game last year.

Whistle will be a factor.

RaisinHog

I thought Thompson was a pretty decent free throw shooter

RzrbckMAJ

If physical=dirty, I'll take it all day.  I think the poster was giving us credit for being a physical team.  If we can continue shooting well and slow down the uncontested layups in transition, I think we have a great shot at taking down the defending national champions today.  GO HOGS!!
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
-- General George S. Patton, Jr

HF#1

I have no problem with them whining because we are physical. If they think it's dirty so be it.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

porkrindjimmy

Good. As I said, we have several stone cold killers on this team.

We aren't soft. When you are led by a man who looks just like James from Good Times, you know we ain't taking no sh*t from anybody, including the prima Donna's from Chapel Hill.

PRJ

JIHawg

We're the Dexter of college basketball.  We do play dirty, but only to those that deserve it.  And our players actually go to class, do the work, take tests, all that college stuff.

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Nolan's Boots

Screw The high heels and the 3 blind mice who will for sure be trying to give them this game by any call necessary. Give em the Dirty Sanchez. Wps
Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha

hawgball40

Aren't they on the heels(intended) of a major scandal? pot calling the kettle black!

Cinco de Hogo

I did don't know they could spell dirty!  Do they take English at UNC?

SPAL

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 24, 2017, 12:00:48 pm
I did don't know they could spell dirty!  Do they take English at UNC?

Ned the tutor takes it for them.