Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Today vs UNC- our battle cry

Started by mj4president, November 24, 2017, 05:08:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

Today is the day we fight!
Today is the day we return to prominence!
Today is the day we punch UNC in the mouth!
Today we make Portland's streets run with baby blue blood!
Today!
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

PygmalionEffect2

What time today?

You've inspired me to give the deer a break.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

bolo1010

230 on Espn.  Right in the middle of the football game that I shan't be watching.   Well I'll prob flip back and forth between breaks.

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

PygmalionEffect2

I bet that coyote that just crossed my lane wished the game started at 6am
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

RzRbAcK18

Quote from: bolo1010 on November 24, 2017, 05:37:12 am
230 on Espn.  Right in the middle of the football game that I shan't be watching.   Well I'll prob flip back and forth between breaks.

Luckily for me the football game is on CBS and the basketball game is on ESPN. Antenna to the bedroom TV for the football game and watchespn on the tablet!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

FineAsSwine

mj4president

WorfHog

I expect it to be 8 v 5, but this team can beat 8 v 5! WPS! Beat the hell out of the Baby Blue Bloods!