Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

Bad Guys talking about it on the mound

Pitching change #2
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

1967 Grad

chiefsfan

the Sooners color guy is trying to be Rick Schaffer witty here.   Some really lame jokes
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Clint Alan

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 30, 2009, 08:39:49 pm
the Sooners color guy is trying to be Rick Schaffer witty here.   Some really lame jokes

I just cut off the internet feed in the top of the 1st, and just listening to the radio.
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

chiefsfan

College Baseball postseason.  The one time OU can openly cheer for Texas and Oklahoma state and get away with it

hogfan064

#3 Oklahoma State beats #1 Clemson 3-2

Texas and BC tied in the 10th 2-2

Clint Alan

Bigham

grounds to 2nd. out at 2nd

2 down

runners on 3rd and 1st

Hoggies

Clint Alan

i like the # 7

People say if it flies it dies. Well i say if it just sits there it still dies.

josh_sec33

In the Louisville regional, Louisville beat MTSU 3-2 to go 2-0... Vandy won today and knocked out Indiana.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

donewithdale

Hoggies

did anybody just hear that? the diff between NCAA and MLB is sportsmanship...the runner would have killed the shortstop when sliding in MLB but not in NCAA. WTH!!!

HoopS

Clint Alan

McKinney

Ks

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
Oklahoma       1   0   0   0                            1    4   0
Arkansas        4   0   2   1                            7    9   0

1 runs, 1 hits, 1 walk, 1 men left

chiefsfan

Iwastherein1969

McKinney is the worst batter for a field player in the history of college baseball
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

prisonhog

"It's not the size of the Hog in the fight, but the size
of the fight in the Hog."

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hoggies on May 30, 2009, 08:45:40 pm
did anybody just hear that? the diff between NCAA and MLB is sportsmanship...the runner would have killed the shortstop when sliding in MLB but not in NCAA. WTH!!!

in pro baseball they would have never made that flip because of how dangerous it is.   In college you arent allowed to slide into the fielder to break up a DP, and you cannot ram the catcher at home plate

Prosciutto

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 30, 2009, 08:47:12 pm
McKinney is the worst batter for a field player in the history of college baseball

Do we not have anybody who can play the field and bat 200?

Hoggies

Clint Alan

Iwastherein1969

damnit....we CANNOT afford to do that crap....Eibner needs to be on a SHORT LEASH here

hog_fan

17 runs in 1 and half games. Where are all the fire Bulter and Vanhorn people at?  I imagine waiting until something goes around so you can come on here and bitch.

josh_sec33

The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

chiefsfan

Quote from: baconblizzard on May 30, 2009, 08:49:23 pm
Do we not have anybody who can play the field and bat 200?

Darr has a slightly higher average  but is a worse fielder and doesnt run well.    Eibner is our only other outfielder, and he's pitching

Clint Alan

donewithdale

chiefsfan

a confidence building at bat that ends in a 1-2 fly out?    Sheesh and I thought Rick Schaffer was bad...

Clint Alan

i like the # 7

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 30, 2009, 08:53:32 pm
a confidence building at bat that ends in a 1-2 fly out?    Sheesh and I thought Rick Schaffer was bad...

LOL

chiefsfan

Quote from: donewithdale on May 30, 2009, 08:53:00 pm
Eibner still leaving the ball up a lot.

ump has a very limited strike zone at the knees.  so its okay for us right now

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

grounds to 2nd

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
Oklahoma       1   0   0   0                            1    4   0
Arkansas        4   0   2   1                            7    9   0

0 runs, 0 hits, 1 men left, 1 walk

Razorbacks#1

Announcers giving big props to Baum Stadium. Maybe help with recruiting.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Iwastherein1969

Big E gathered himself and finished off the last two hitters like a good pitcher should

i like the # 7

donewithdale

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 30, 2009, 08:54:39 pm
ump has a very limited strike zone at the knees.  so its okay for us right now

Maybe I just watched too much of UGa and Fl St the last 24 hours and how many times they knocked it off or over the right field fence to feel comfortable with our pitcher leaving pitches up.  Hope the Sooners bats don't come around. 

josh_sec33

Did I read that OU's stadium capacity record is less than 5000?

Sheesh.

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

Quote from: i like the # 7 on May 30, 2009, 08:54:23 pm
LOL

I know what he was trying to say in that the hitter is in a massive slump.   but an our is still an out.

RD

PoconoHog

Quote from: rubmyHOG on May 30, 2009, 08:54:46 pm
Bad Guy

grounds to 2nd

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
Oklahoma       1   0   0   0                            1    4   0
Arkansas        4   0   2   1                            7    9   0

0 runs, 0 hits, 1 men left, 1 walk
You need to add a 0 in the top of 5th for the Sooners
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hogfan064

1 seeds struggling

Rice lost to KSU
East Carolina lost to South Carolina
Clemson lost to Oklahoma State
Georgia Tech lost to Southern Miss

LSU tied with Baylor in extra innings
Texas tied with BC in the 11th

Hoggies

Quote from: hog_fan on May 30, 2009, 08:50:26 pm
17 runs in 1 and half games. Where are all the fire Bulter and Vanhorn people at?  I imagine waiting until something goes around so you can come on here and bitch.

Hey, I agree to a point...look at the let down each and every year toward the end...that is not good.