Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What a comeback win.Arkansas 95 Tennessee 93. I love this team

Started by forrest city joe, December 30, 2017, 02:57:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty

Quote from: alohawg on December 30, 2017, 04:42:46 pm
This was not a good look for Bailey on this sequence. Not his fault as Thompson turned it over, but still, yikes.

If I'm Bailey, sure I got dunked on but we won the game!

Arky

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on December 30, 2017, 03:02:30 pm
Whewww! What a heart stopper! When Williams fouled out, I thought we had a chance. Two good teams.
who is your avi.....dam

Kevin

Stole that game.  But that is what good teams do. Find a way when not playing their best
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

threeNout

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 30, 2017, 02:57:46 pm
There was no give up in this team today.they fought hard all game long.and they came back and beat a heck of a good TN team.I FREAKING LOVE IT!what a great coaching job by Mike Anderson.going wit A.Cook at the end was a great move.and realizing he had to keep his starters on the floor because the bench for the most part did not have it today.and for keeping his team attacking the basket. i love this team,GO HOGS.I FREAKING LOVE IT!

I couldn't have been more impressed by Tenn, those guys look like football players, really strong team. started off shooting so well and pushing us around, I was worried.

What a character building win to take all those shots, hang around and find a way to win it late.

Big time character building win, I'm loving it as well Joe.

hamsam

Quote from: forrest city joe on December 30, 2017, 02:57:46 pm
There was no give up in this team today.they fought hard all game long.and they came back and beat a heck of a good TN team.I FREAKING LOVE IT!what a great coaching job by Mike Anderson.going wit A.Cook at the end was a great move.and realizing he had to keep his starters on the floor because the bench for the most part did not have it today.and for keeping his team attacking the basket. i love this team,GO HOGS.I FREAKING LOVE IT!

Joe's approval... kiss of death. There goes the season. (Read signature line for proof!!)
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

hogginbama

Good thing I had to leave for a prior committmwnt at half-time. Got home, fired up the dvr and boom, they came back to win.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: razorpimp on December 30, 2017, 04:57:54 pm
There is no way to keep it up if the bench continues to produce that much garbage...

5 pts
6 Rebs
1 stl
1 blk

What a bunch of vomit

It was basically there first real taste of SEC play...That is why you saw mostly the sr and jr's in there most of the game. CJ, Darius and Adrio will recover. Gafford struggled a bit. They are just learning how to play in the SEC now. We will be fine.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

TheRazorback500

Quote from: hogginbama on December 30, 2017, 09:14:42 pm
Good thing I had to leave for a prior committmwnt at half-time. Got home, fired up the dvr and boom, they came back to win.
I had a prior commitment all day, but just by looking at the box score, Macon and Barford carried a lot of the load and UT had some no names score a lot of points. Bone and Daniel are new to me. Nice to get the win, though.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

dsgreen

How has our bench performed in every other game?  Stop cherry picking stuff from ONE game because you have a vendetta against Anderson.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: dsgreen on December 31, 2017, 02:26:58 pm
How has our bench performed in every other game?  Stop cherry picking stuff from ONE game because you have a vendetta against Anderson.
Hogs up! Covid down!

GuvHog

Quote from: dsgreen on December 31, 2017, 02:26:58 pm

Settle down. There's no reason to be overprotective here. The bench is young and probably had the first SEC game jitters. They'll be fine. No one is cherry picking here. He just pointed out that they didn't play well. No big deal.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

forrest city joe

Quote from: GuvHog on December 31, 2017, 04:19:54 pm
Settle down. There's no reason to be overprotective here. The bench is young and probably had the first SEC game jitters. They'll be fine. No one is cherry picking here. He just pointed out that they didn't play well. No big deal.
So they didn't play well in this game.so what?there are going to be other games where the bench does not play well. they still came back and won anyway.and yes the Anderson haters are cherry picking things.but some of these people may as well give it up.lost this battle.Mike Anderson is the man!

AWHAWG

Quote from: alohawg on December 30, 2017, 04:04:45 pm
Was not looking good.....
"All sickness is not til death"  Nolan Richardson during a press conference after a hard fought game. 

Life lessons 101...

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: The NewEra on December 30, 2017, 03:10:53 pm
Tennessee is a very good team.  Arkansas didn't play nearly as good as they are capable of, yet they managed to pull out a win.  This team could be really special if they keep plugging away the way they did today.  It was a blast to hear that crowd at the game today.  Reminds me of the Nolan years.
agreed--100%.  Now comes the big test.  Go on the road and beat a quality team.  Hogs did it some last year with a 6-3 road record in conference.  Now comes a tougher test.  Be a ranked team that goes on the road with the bullseye on ITS back and beat a quality team like Mississippi State who will pack their arena from top to bottom and the students (if they are back) will be rowdy and raucous and the Bullies will be fired up to beat you.   Just like the Hogs were when Minny and Tenn came to Bud Walton. Same kind of thing when ARk went to HOU without ARK being ranked.  HOU was fired up and they wanted that game in the worst way.  When you can go in and beat teams like that, thats when you know you have something special. 

As much as I hate Kentucky and its arrogant fans and its slick used car salesman coach--Calipari, I do respect the fact that EVERY time they go into an arena on the road, especially in the conference, it will most likely be the biggest game of the year for their opponent and that opponent will be fired up and flying around pumped up with adrenaline.  And most every time, KY pulls out the win anyway.  That is what I want for the Hogs--like it used to be when Nolan had it going in the 90s.   When CMA achieves that, we will know Hawgball is back!!

hamsam

Quote from: hamsam on December 30, 2017, 09:05:09 pm
Joe's approval... kiss of death. There goes the season. (Read signature line for proof!!)

Told ya... dammit Joe, just go away!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008