Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New offer

Started by hookshog, February 25, 2016, 08:52:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hookshog

February 25, 2016, 08:52:31 pm Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:21:58 am by hookshog
Montrell Estell from Hooks, TX just received an offer.  Wide receiver.

3kgthog

His girlfriend is from Magnolia. Hog lock.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Mike_e

Coaches KA and RM are on him.  I guess we'll see how they do right off the bat.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

HogNDas

Now we're talking!  Glad we got the vetting process over quickly and an offer extended!   Way to go CKA & CRM!!!

hookshog

Texas Tech and Kansas offered last summer, He now has 10 offers.

pignparadise

Hooks TX home of the great Billy Sims. Here's a great recruiting tidbit by Barry Switzer one of the best recruiters of all time calling the Hooks gas station at halftime.
http://blog.siriusxm.com/2013/08/08/barry-switzer-tells-the-best-recruiting-story-youll-hear/
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

The Hogfather

texas tush hog

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 25, 2016, 10:03:47 pm

Agreed all the Teasippers in Hooks are losing their influence much.

RaisinHog

I bet we are recruiting him as A DB. it says on his hudl he was an all state DB . and his secondary recruiter is the new DB coach right?.

RaisinHog

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 26, 2016, 10:02:49 am
I bet we are recruiting him as A DB. it says on his hudl he was an all state DB . and his secondary recruiter is the new DB coach right?.

Edit .. My bad running backs coach

texas tush hog

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 26, 2016, 10:02:49 am

I think we need to send his girlfriend a lot of flowers and candy and make sure they don't break up LOL.

PorkRinds

Quote from: HogNDas on February 26, 2016, 08:59:14 am
Now we're talking!  Glad we got the vetting process over quickly and an offer extended!   Way to go CKA & CRM!!!

I get it. Every thread though?

yraciv

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 25, 2016, 10:03:47 pm

I wish I could trust a Highschooler would have the same GF in 1 year. Let's hope she isn't a Hog log if they break up!

yraciv

Hooks is an hour and half away from Magnolia. GF appears to be from Hooks and goes to SAU.

Paul

love these names!  BTW, yrs ago, SI had an article about Bill Shimek staying in a motel nears Hooks for about 40 consecutive days to recruit Billy Sims.  Shimek was the coack at Forrest City & went to OU as a package deal with RB Robert Lee Steward but blew out a knee at OU & never fully recovered.

hawgwash

Quote from: yraciv on February 26, 2016, 11:19:23 am
Hooks is an hour and half away from Magnolia. GF appears to be from Hooks and goes to SAU.
So, Mulerider lock?

TheRazorback500

Quote from: pignparadise on February 26, 2016, 09:19:03 am
Hooks TX home of the great Billy Sims. Here's a great recruiting tidbit by Barry Switzer one of the best recruiters of all time calling the Hooks gas station at halftime.
http://blog.siriusxm.com/2013/08/08/barry-switzer-tells-the-best-recruiting-story-youll-hear/
I was attending OU when Sims won the Heisman in 1978. Switzer was a friend of my dad back in the day in our home town of Crossett. That wishbone was unstoppable that year with Sims, David Overstreet, and Kenny King.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

texas tush hog

Quote from: yraciv on February 26, 2016, 11:19:23 am

I guess she needs to transfer to Fayetteville LOL.

hookshog

He picked up offers from N. Dame and A &M yesterday as well.

pignparadise

Quote from: Paul on February 26, 2016, 11:49:43 am
love these names!  BTW, yrs ago, SI had an article about Bill Shimek staying in a motel nears Hooks for about 40 consecutive days to recruit Billy Sims.  Shimek was the coack at Forrest City & went to OU as a package deal with RB Robert Lee Steward but blew out a knee at OU & never fully recovered.
Shimek was from Bald Knob. His mama was my 6th grade teacher at Searcy.
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

Dominicanhog

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on February 26, 2016, 09:43:34 pm
I was attending OU when Sims won the Heisman in 1978. Switzer was a friend of my dad back in the day in our home town of Crossett. That wishbone was unstoppable that year with Sims, David Overstreet, and Kenny King.

and one of the greatest option Qb's of all time.. Thomas Lott

Muleriderhog

He's a stud. And I'm almost positive that they are engaged, I have a good feeling he will be a hog.

TheRazorback500

Quote from: Dominicanhog on February 27, 2016, 05:55:33 pm
and one of the greatest option Qb's of all time.. Thomas Lott
They also had Outland trophy winner Greg Roberts. That team was rolling toward a national championship until Sims fumbled on the three yard line at Nebraska.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

yraciv

Quote from: Muleriderhog on February 27, 2016, 06:43:27 pm
He's a stud. And I'm almost positive that they are engaged, I have a good feeling he will be a hog.

A HS Jr. is engaged? Not saying it isn't possible, but I'd imagine there are age & consent issues currently.

PorkRinds

Quote from: yraciv on February 27, 2016, 10:37:00 pm
A HS Jr. is engaged? Not saying it isn't possible, but I'd imagine there are age & consent issues currently.

Engagement isn't anything that's legal or not legal.  You can call yourself engaged all day long. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: pignparadise on February 26, 2016, 09:19:03 am

Barry always had the best bagman of all-time.......................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 28, 2016, 04:26:21 pm
Engagement isn't anything that's legal or not legal.  You can call yourself engaged all day long.
You mean kinda like making hundreds of "offers" prior to August 1st ??? :P

hookshog