Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baron Browning opens up recruitment. (The OSU lean)

Started by brando, February 14, 2016, 03:35:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGINTENNESSEE

RyeHogFan

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

secneahog

Full court press. Probably never stopped the full court press.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

flagstaffhog

If this youngman is uncommon, we need him turribly...

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

BatesvilleHOG

We were one of his first offers and he really liked the Hogs early on. He has also camped here and showed out as just a sophomore. Will be interesting to see what goes on here.

wholehog92

He's obviously a very good prospect.  I'll watching and hoping he ends up here.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

presidenthog

I just read an article quoting him saying after he decommitted that he likes the 3-4. maybe we can sway him to the 4-3 but who knows.

ChiTown27

He posted a Buckeye picture, so that clearly leads me to believe he's a silent Florida commitment. 😑
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

Polecat

Let's hire his head coach as DB coach with the agreement he brings BB on board next year.

Kidding. Sort of
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

BigSexyHog

Gus and Freeze have money in hand.  Opps I mean will offer a hand
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room