Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs win again. Hogs win.I love it

Started by forrest city joe, January 27, 2018, 08:43:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: daprospecta on January 29, 2018, 12:01:25 pm
Logical expectations are what  I have.  At first, hogville wanted a team that would make the tourney every year and get better recruits, we have that now and all of a sudden, the expectation is sweet 16 or better. 
How about a sweet 16 once?

Maybe after 10 years Mike will have the players he needs. 7 is asking too much of him apparently.

Atlhogfan1

Making the NCAAT with some consistency was just an early step.  It wasn't the end goal. Expectations aren't being unfairly moved up on MA. This should be the standard for all Hog BB coaches. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

raz1965

Read these lines, Mike got a extension, only a fool would give a extension an then fire that person in the same season. Your complaints have not been heard, the Bud is selling out. We all want championships, now  let's hope we see one of some type soon.