Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs win again. Hogs win.I love it

Started by forrest city joe, January 27, 2018, 08:43:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Quote from: Randohoggie on January 27, 2018, 10:26:53 pm
You are a liar on top of everything else.  Cool.

Lets see, as far as I know we've never met, so just which part am I lying about?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

TeufelHog

. . . "great coaching job by Mike Anderson and his staff."  Give me a break.  Mike still can't call, or doesn't have one to call, a "set play" out of a TO or an Official TO.  It is sickening. 

Glad we won that one, but it was UGLY basketball.  U.G.L.Y.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: hogsanity on January 27, 2018, 10:32:36 pm
They fired a coach off back to back ncaat appearances. I never said fire him if they make the NCAAT much less if they make it and win a game. All I have ever said about Mike is that he is a good coach, not special, not a great recruiter, and is going to top out by MAYBE making a sweet 16.
If you don't say fire him if WE make it then stop bitching cause it's gonna happen. We will make it. With the right draw, we will make a run. It's all about the draw. We've all seen Coach K, Self, and others bounced because of a bad matchup. Tourney is all about the draw.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: hogsanity on January 27, 2018, 10:34:36 pm

Lets see, as far as I know we've never met, so just which part am I lying about?
I actually like this post. Don't assume you know anyone on here. That's beyond stupid.

hogsanity

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 27, 2018, 10:39:47 pm
It's all about the draw. We've all seen Coach K, Self, and others bounced because of a bad matchup. Tourney is all about the draw.

I have said that many times on this very site.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: TeufelHog on January 27, 2018, 10:37:11 pm
. . . "great coaching job by Mike Anderson and his staff."  Give me a break.  Mike still can't call, or doesn't have one to call, a "set play" out of a TO or an Official TO.  It is sickening. 

Glad we won that one, but it was UGLY basketball.  U.G.L.Y.
Yet, we're one of the top two offenses in the SEC? I guess if we made it look pretty and shot 5% less from the field goofs like you would get a hard on.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: hogsanity on January 27, 2018, 10:42:19 pm
I have said that many times on this very site.
I wonder sometimes how much basketball have these people watched. Do they only watch the Hog games?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on January 27, 2018, 10:25:33 pm
I did not even know about his extension until today, although I predicted earlier in the week. I have had a great weekend. One son home from college, the other is a month away from his 1st HS baseball game, beautiful Sat to do stuff outside. This game, in or lose meant nothing to my happiness.
I don't believe you. i think you cried when Mike got the extension,and the Hogs won.i don't believe you.GO HOGS.

hogsanity

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 27, 2018, 10:47:48 pm
I wonder sometimes how much basketball have these people watched. Do they only watch the Hog games?

thats a good question, i cant wait to see the answers.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 27, 2018, 10:41:18 pm
I actually like this post. Don't assume you know anyone on here. That's beyond stupid.
Hogs won.Mike Anderson got an extension.Bud Walton was sold out yet again.and you haters are still crying like a 1 year old. you may as well give it up.Mike Anderson is going to be the coach.so stop your whining.

hogsanity

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 27, 2018, 10:47:48 pm

Wonder how many watched at least some of the wvu/ky game. That was one of the roughest, physically, major college game I had seen in a while. And Ky erased a 17 pt lead on the road.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 27, 2018, 10:52:38 pm
Hogs won.Mike Anderson got an extension.Bud Walton was sold out yet again.and you haters are still crying like a 1 year old. you may as well give it up.Mike Anderson is going to be the coach.so stop your whining.
Hold up big dog, I've done nothing but defend Mike. Don't take me out of context.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 27, 2018, 10:57:13 pm
Hold up big dog, I've done nothing but defend Mike. Don't take me out of context.
My bad. this was not aimed at you.this was aimed at all the haters who keep crying fire Anderson. they can go kick rocks!GO HOGS.

Randohoggie

Quote from: hogsanity on January 27, 2018, 10:34:36 pm

About the game not affecting you.  You wouldn't post in this disgusting pit of humanity otherwise.

gchamblee

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 27, 2018, 10:48:59 pm
I don't believe you. i think you cried when Mike got the extension,and the Hogs won.i don't believe you.GO HOGS.

FCJ wanted to win all the football games and was happy when we did win, but bitched and moaned about coaching and the teams performance every week, even when we won. This made sense to him because he wanted better than barely getting the wins we did and losing the games we did. He littered the board weekly with calls for our coach to be fired and was downright nasty with anyone that disagreed with him.

If anyone brings that same mentality to jump ball or criticizes our coaching and performance in any way, he takes it personal and starts labeling you a hater and accuses you of not being a fan. He has an obvious double standard and makes no attempt to camouflage it. He has a special kind of relationship with CMA. He has an irrational loyalty to the man and is willing to make a fool of himself defending his mancrush. Those of you that get worked up over it need to discipline yourselves and stop clicking on his threads. In his mind, it simply isnt possible to be happy we won and also be unhappy with the teams performance or the coaching. That is a privilege that only he deserves.

gchamblee

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 27, 2018, 10:57:13 pm

Dont hold it against him. When he goes into a fit of rage defending CMA it is much like shooting a can of soup with a shotgun. If you are in the thread soup will get on you.

GuvHog

Quote from: razorpimp on January 27, 2018, 10:28:21 pm
I don't think so....defense wins championships and this team does not play defense.  At the end of the game our defense and rebounding was horrible, it took missed point blank shots

But agAin I was pleasantly surprised by the defense from halfway through the second half until about 2 min left.  I think the Hogs were gun shy because of all the called fouls

Say what you want but it was the Hog defense that beat OSU. Some nights the shots just aren't going to fall as good as they normally do and on those nights, the Hogs have to win with Defense. That's what they did last night.

As the old saying goes, "even on a bad offensive night, a good team scraps and finds a way to win".
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Kevin

In terms of being a fan, this style is just hard to watch

Imo; can never have great success.

And our new ad just  gave him his two years pass.

Cause of youth next years expectations in year 8 will be really low
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

The OTR

Quote from: gchamblee on January 28, 2018, 05:12:49 am
FCJ wanted to win all the football games and was happy when we did win, but bitched and moaned about coaching and the teams performance every week, even when we won. This made sense to him because he wanted better than barely getting the wins we did and losing the games we did. He littered the board weekly with calls for our coach to be fired and was downright nasty with anyone that disagreed with him.

If anyone brings that same mentality to jump ball or criticizes our coaching and performance in any way, he takes it personal and starts labeling you a hater and accuses you of not being a fan. He has an obvious double standard and makes no attempt to camouflage it. He has a special kind of relationship with CMA. He has an irrational loyalty to the man and is willing to make a fool of himself defending his mancrush. Those of you that get worked up over it need to discipline yourselves and stop clicking on his threads. In his mind, it simply isnt possible to be happy we won and also be unhappy with the teams performance or the coaching. That is a privilege that only he deserves.

This makes entirely too much sense for jump ball and a FCJ thread. Please keep this nonsense out of here and let's get back to name calling and irrational posts.

Thanks.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 28, 2018, 08:48:42 am
This makes entirely too much sense for jump ball and a FCJ thread. Please keep this nonsense out of here and let's get back to name calling and irrational posts.

Thanks.

Go kicrk. A rocks.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

porkinsons disease

Nailed it. as they say "+1000"
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

raz1965

Arkansas won, in a game that appeared they would lose as I watched the rhythm of game play. Hard to blame Mike when so many close an open shots were missed, in fact credit must be given for the defense grinding this one out. Ever team has games where shots don't fall, players need to relax an find there shot again. This goes in the books as a win, even as I admit it was a hard one to watch. Happy for the Razorbacks an for the coaching staff. Playing Good defense most of the time, If this team gets the shots to fall they will be fun to watch. Go Hogs.

PygmalionEffect2

I was rushed to leave as soon as it was over but I thought Okie St had two point blank shots to win it and couldn't make a one foot shot.

I partied hard after that so could be misremembering, but if State could have dropped it in the ocean at the end we would be staring at a loss to a bad team at home.

Not exactly a confidence builder for me but a big celebration for those fans whose goal for the team is a possible first round win over Wofford or someone like that I guess. 
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

pghawg1

What is sad is we win a game [it was ugly],but people get on here and Bitch about Anderson win or lose. It used to be fun to get on message boards it isn't anymore. That is sad ,makes me wonder about Hog fans. I have been a Hog fan since I was a Kid in the 60's.It DID NOT used to be this way.

PygmalionEffect2

Fans are getting tired of being mediocre in the two major sports and are fairly confident that picking the right coach would get us back to relevance

In a way we are the fans that are being optimistic because we have hope that a simple change in coach should allow us to have the success we had in the past when we did have good coaches like Nolan, Eddie, Frank, Ken, and Bobby.

If we didn't chose poorly again
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

hogsanity

Quote from: pghawg1 on January 28, 2018, 09:22:31 am
What is sad is we win a game [it was ugly],but people get on here and Bitch about Anderson win or lose. It used to be fun to get on message boards it isn't anymore. That is sad ,makes me wonder about Hog fans. I have been a Hog fan since I was a Kid in the 60's.It DID NOT used to be this way.

What's sad is people can't share differing opinions anymore without someone making it personal because someone disagrees with them. Posting that the Hogs won but did not play well shouldn't elicit name calling etc but a few here cant defend their position rationally.

bvillepig

All these moan at every close game fans here on jump ball have ran off most of the good objective posters. 
Eddie crawled to Kentucky and if he had stuck around we were on a very down trend with the group he had left.
Nolan had to endure more stuff from fans and admin even winning championships till he blew up.
Kenny great man couldn't make happy because of his style.  Bobby enough said but I liked him and looked over his faults but he wasn't good enough for a lot of us. Couldn't recruit, didn't care about defense on and on.

Mike is a good solid coach and man. He is our coach. He's not fancy not fiery and certainly doesn't have much charisma but he's our coach and there is not going to be a change soon.
Keep filling Bud Walton.

The last two years have been pretty good. The year before Portis and Qualls left were pretty nice. If they had stayed we would have made a deep run the next year. This year they are going to have to fight and claw for everything. They won with defense yesterday and that had been missing for the most part.
It will be fun watching them when they are all hot.

forrest city joe

Quote from: porkinsons disease on January 28, 2018, 08:53:34 am
Nailed it. as they say "+1000"
Wrong. his post was garbage.just like your post are garbage.you both are just pissed that Mike got the extension.deal with it!Mike is going to be coach no matter if you like it or not.and i love it.

Kevin

top ten post, ever
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Letsroll1200

Arkansas football didn't win many games. I think they only won one conference game.

Mike has the hogs right in the mix of things.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Kevin on January 28, 2018, 10:29:13 am
top ten post, ever
Hogs won Hogs won. you haters lost,you haters lost. and i love it.plus Mike got an extension. and it's killing folks like you.while i love it!

bkjbearcat

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 28, 2018, 10:51:26 am
Arkansas football didn't win many games. I think they only won one conference game.

Mike has the hogs right in the mix of things.

Right Mix of things???? Out of the first weekend of the NCAA's? Being told to pound rocks constantly by 5* players re the right mix of things?
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

bkjbearcat

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 28, 2018, 10:52:43 am
Hogs won Hogs won. you haters lost,you haters lost. and i love it.plus Mike got an extension. and it's killing folks like you.while i love it!

Keep drinking the Kool Aid Joe. Maybe one day you'll get on the Hale Bop Comet...
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

forrest city joe

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 28, 2018, 10:57:39 am
Keep drinking the Kool Aid Joe. Maybe one day you'll get on the Hale Bop Comet...
And keep hating on Anderson while he keeps winning games.maybe you like being miserable makes you happy.get use to being miserable,because Mike Anderson is going to be the coach here for more years.

McKdaddy

True.  I try to be an equal criticizer/pessimist of football, basketball, and baseball.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Dominicanhog

Quote from: hogsanity on January 28, 2018, 09:41:57 am
What's sad is people can't share differing opinions anymore without someone making it personal because someone disagrees with them. Posting that the Hogs won but did not play well shouldn't elicit name calling etc but a few here cant defend their position rationally.

when it comes to Anderson, you've proven over the years that you can't discuss anything rationally..

Dominicanhog

Quote from: bvillepig on January 28, 2018, 10:00:40 am
All these moan at every close game fans here on jump ball have ran off most of the good objective posters. 
Eddie crawled to Kentucky and if he had stuck around we were on a very down trend with the group he had left.
Nolan had to endure more stuff from fans and admin even winning championships till he blew up.
Kenny great man couldn't make happy because of his style.  Bobby enough said but I liked him and looked over his faults but he wasn't good enough for a lot of us. Couldn't recruit, didn't care about defense on and on.

Mike is a good solid coach and man. He is our coach. He's not fancy not fiery and certainly doesn't have much charisma but he's our coach and there is not going to be a change soon.
Keep filling Bud Walton.

The last two years have been pretty good. The year before Portis and Qualls left were pretty nice. If they had stayed we would have made a deep run the next year. This year they are going to have to fight and claw for everything. They won with defense yesterday and that had been missing for the most part.
It will be fun watching them when they are all hot.

+1

forrest city joe

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 28, 2018, 11:13:10 am
when it comes to Anderson, you've proven over the years that you can't discuss anything rationally..
+1000

Dirty

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 28, 2018, 11:13:10 am

+1

DeltaBoy

Solid win for the Hogs and the SEC!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The_Iceman

Thank God Oklahoma State was missing two of their best players,  otherwise we wouldn't have heard from Joe until after these next two road losses.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 28, 2018, 11:55:16 am
Thank God Oklahoma State was missing two of their best players,  otherwise we wouldn't have heard from Joe until after these next two road losses.

but you can bet if there is something to bitch about, you'll be right there...  oh, and they'll put an * next to the W stating OSU was missing 2 players.. records take that into account..

forrest city joe

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 28, 2018, 11:55:16 am
And thank God haters like you lost again.Hogs won.Anderson got extension.which pissed you and other haters off.while i love it!

forrest city joe

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 28, 2018, 12:07:12 pm
but you can bet if there is something to bitch about, you'll be right there...  oh, and they'll put an * next to the W stating OSU was missing 2 players.. records take that into account..
+1000. all i care about is the hogs got the win.haters like him are just hate they found a way to win yet again.they keep crying that they want Anderson fired.yet he keeps getting extensions.and they can't deal with it.but they have no choice.Mike Anderson will be coach here for more years,no matter if they like it or not.

raz1965

Give this team credit for hanging in the game, they left plenty to be desired but the scoreboard is all that counts in reality, had they played well offensively an lost who would be happy? There is time for improvement,  easy shot were missed on both sides, just happened OSU missed the last two, if the Razorbacks were giving credit for the easy shots they missed then the game would not have been so close.

Pigsear

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 27, 2018, 11:10:53 pm
My bad. this was not aimed at you.this was aimed at all the haters who keep crying fire Anderson. they can go kick rocks!GO HOGS.
Joe do you honestly believe that everyone who doesn't agree with the way Mike coaches hates him?

forrest city joe

Quote from: Pigsear on January 28, 2018, 12:45:05 pm
Joe do you honestly believe that everyone who doesn't agree with the way Mike coaches hates him?
Does not matter if they hate him or not.i don't care if they like him. he is the head coach,and he's winning.and these haters whining and crying about firing him has gotten very old.that goes for them.and it goes for you.

tconey1

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 28, 2018, 12:56:12 pm
Does not matter if they hate him or not.i don't care if they like him. he is the head coach,and he's winning.and these haters whining and crying about firing him has gotten very old.that goes for them.and it goes for you.

FCJ cant be a real person. Its just too over the top to not be a plant!

The OTR

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 28, 2018, 12:56:12 pm

The whining and crying has gotten old?  Joe you constantly post and call people haters if they criticize anything about our basketball team.  That is probably getting old to some people as well.  You have been in a manic state ever since the announcement that Anderson got a two year extension as though you have been vindicated. 

He's done w pretty job with the basketball program overall.  But we still aren't doing anything in the ncaa tournament and you would think after 7 years we would have won more than two games.  You never acknowledge that we have made no impact in the post season and it seems unlikely that this team will either.  The question that you never answer is are you okay with never making a run in the ncaa tournament?  Because there is nothing to indicate that we will do anything significant this year or next year.  So if we don't that would be 8 years with 2 ncaa wins.  So joe...post here and call me a hater but after you do let's hear your thoughts on Mike's lack of success in the post season.  Man up and tell us that you are okay with winning 20 plus games per season, making the tournament most years but not all, and winning one game in the ncaa tournament every three years or so on average.  Is that the ceiling for your expectations for this program because if it is them at least we understand that.  A lot of us are hoping for more.  We remember the days where we made final fours and made runs in the tournament.  Joe call me a hater and then let us know your thoughts on Mike's post season performance as coach of the Razorbacks. 

hogsanity

Quote from: tconey1 on January 28, 2018, 01:19:02 pm
FCJ cant be a real person. Its just too over the top to not be a plant!

several of us are in full agreement with that.