Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lets see here...

Started by Razorback53, March 26, 2006, 09:53:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback53

Ok so we beat florida once and we lost to them by 3 in the sec tournament. We lost to LSU by about 10 or so and then we lost to them by one and then again they are both in the Final 4 and we lost to bucknell. I dont understand this if all 3 teams are pretty much evenly matched how are they in and were out ?

WindyCityHog

Quote from: Razorback53 on March 26, 2006, 09:53:45 pm
Ok so we beat florida once and we lost to them by 3 in the sec tournament. We lost to LSU by about 10 or so and then we lost to them by one and then again they are both in the Final 4 and we lost to bucknell. I dont understand this if all 3 teams are pretty much evenly matched how are they in and were out ?

You are going to drive yourself nuts using that rationale...

SEC.

Chant that 10 times in the dark while looking in a mirror...

You'll feel better ;)

TorsinAHog

Isnt that like saying candyman...candyman...candyman?
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

Razorback53

I think its Bloody Mary Bloody Mary Bloody Mary.

CiriusPorker

consistency, friend..consistency..

Dwight_K_Shrute

If you chant SEC three times in the bathroom in the dark with a candle lit, Ed Orgeron will appear and challenge you to a grecco roman wrestling match.  If you lose he will stay at your house all weekend drinking your beer while you make him crawfish etouffe and red beans n rice.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Razorback53

WindyCityHog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 26, 2006, 10:06:50 pm
If you chant SEC three times in the bathroom in the dark with a candle lit, Ed Orgeron will appear and challenge you to a grecco roman wrestling match.  If you lose he will stay at your house all weekend drinking your beer while you make him crawfish etouffe and red beans n rice.

;D ;D

I just pissed my drawers....

Totally unrelated to your post....

I have alcoholism. ;)

CiriusPorker

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 26, 2006, 10:10:48 pm
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 26, 2006, 10:06:50 pm

;D ;D

I just pissed my drawers....

Totally unrelated to your post....

I have alcoholism. ;)

dude,you're a riot!

Razorback53

whooooooooooooooooo whoooooooooooo

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Razorback53 on March 26, 2006, 09:53:45 pm

I think every Hog fan probably asks himself that same question, but like Cirius mentioned it has to with consistency.  If the Hogs wanted to win that Bucknell game as much as they wanted to beat Florida or LSU, they would have beat them by 10 points.  They just didn't play with the same heart all of the time.  Plus, it would've helped if we would have pressed more.  We looked the best this year when we were pressing. 

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 26, 2006, 10:10:48 pm

I have alcoholism. ;)

I'd have it too, if I had to live in the hellhole state you live in.

Ugly Uncle

Because we ALWAYS play to the level of our competition.  We never get to high or to low.  I wished we showed passion on the court some other time than just the last 5 minutes of the game.  I wish we could find some reason why we let the bad teams gain confidence against us during the game...and why we play like we can against the better teams.  It drives me crazy.  The games were exciting this year, but way to close for comfort.  Outside of 3-4 games all the games we won were in the last minute.  And we barely lost the games we lost.  Frustrating and confusing.
Retired Radio Host

Lando Calrissian

We are an alternate Final 4 team!

Let the contract extensions begin!
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Richard_white

March 27, 2006, 02:56:28 am #14 Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 03:03:48 am by razorbacks4life27
I have been on the bandwagon for the last 2 years and after the 5 game winning streak I jumped off and tried to understand his coaching ability.   With the loss to Florida and the way we loss I was shaking my head once again.  Then came the Bucknell game and like many other Razorbacks fans, dished out a lot of money and time for what I call "junior high performance and coaching".

Some posters on here have blamed the players and fans for the loss to Bucknell, I was there and screaming my head off.  I did all I could do to motivate and support the players.  The one thing that bothers me is Stan Heath offensive execution, why didn't we run there arse off or on defense why didn't we press the hell out of them. 

I am back on the bandwagon and smite me for this but until Stan Heath and Houston Nutt can PROVE to me that they can coach than I will always be a DARKSIDER.