Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hogg

But there is a #11....

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Boss Hogg on March 26, 2006, 06:31:33 pm
But there is a #11....

That's makes up for 2 no. 1's, huh?   :D

CiriusPorker

I absolutely love this year's tournament.  Working class teams beating the white collar teams..

nice to see!

Broken Trigger

Quote from: CiriusPorker on March 26, 2006, 08:30:46 pm
I absolutely love this year's tournament.  Working class teams beating the white collar teams..

nice to see!

I love seeing these highly paid professional college basketball guys looking no more knowledgeable than the average fan.

CiriusPorker

Quote from: RazorbackRick on March 26, 2006, 09:44:15 pm

nice to see!

I love seeing these highly paid professional college basketball guys looking no more knowledgeable than the average fan.

that's because they are no more knowledgeable than the average fan. 

with the growth of the internet, average fans now have access to more sports/team information than before.  they have access to the same info that many 'media' guys get.  So, in essence, barring the fact that these guys get paid to read this info, the average joe is just as knowledgable.

Broken Trigger

Quote from: CiriusPorker on March 26, 2006, 09:48:01 pm

nice to see!

with the growth of the internet, average fans now have access to more sports/team information than before.  they have access to the same info that many 'media' guys get.  So, in essence, barring the fact that these guys get paid to read this info, the average joe is just as knowledgable.

The only problem is that these guys still make 6 figures and we don't.   >:(

CiriusPorker

Quote from: RazorbackRick on March 26, 2006, 10:07:38 pm

nice to see!

The only problem is that these guys still make 6 figures and we don't.   >:(

yeah...that must be one of the funnest jobs in the world..

talk a lot of hot air, and make 6 figures...NICE!

Broken Trigger

Quote from: CiriusPorker on March 26, 2006, 10:08:35 pm

nice to see!

I always thought being a congressman would be fun.  Make 2 or 3 hundred grand a year with all expenses paid, just to sit around and vote on the same stuff every day.  Oh, and make occasional television appearances.

CiriusPorker

Quote from: RazorbackRick on March 26, 2006, 10:16:04 pm

nice to see!

The only problem is that these guys still make 6 figures and we don't.   >:(

I always thought being a congressman would be fun.  Make 2 or 3 hundred grand a year with all expenses paid, just to sit around and vote on the same stuff every day.  Oh, and make occasional television appearances.

oh, well, i don't know if you'd really like it all that much.  make one personal trip to vegas and cameras are all over you.  and about those hot interns that come in..temptation island my friend, a lure into public embarrassment.

Broken Trigger

Quote from: CiriusPorker on March 26, 2006, 10:17:24 pm
Quote from: RazorbackRick on March 26, 2006, 10:16:04 pm

nice to see!

oh, well, i don't know if you'd really like it all that much.  make one personal trip to vegas and cameras are all over you.  and about those hot interns that come in..temptation island my friend, a lure into public embarrassment.

That's the truth.  The media constantly digging for dirt.  That part would not be much fun.

hog caller

Espn quote no no.1 seeds left no no,1 seeds left can you belive it no no.1 seeds left. my lord why didn't they think to say the 4 best teams in the tournament are in the final four and we look forward to the competition on Saturaday.

helle the guys who announced the fla-nova game still had nova winning the game when they were 10 down . quoitwe" thewy came from 16 down to beat bc and brandon just needs to start hitting his shots thewy are really a good team and well schooled . looking forward to seeing them play on saturday" end quote. screwee Nova

2 SEC teams left in final 4 how about 2 sec teams for the national championship. hooyah!

CiriusPorker

Quote from: hog caller on March 26, 2006, 10:25:22 pm
Espn quote no no.1 seeds left no no,1 seeds left can you belive it no no.1 seeds left. my lord why didn't they think to say the 4 best teams in the tournament are in the final four and we look forward to the competition on Saturaday.

helle the guys who announced the fla-nova game still had nova winning the game when they were 10 down . quoitwe" thewy came from 16 down to beat bc and brandon just needs to start hitting his shots thewy are really a good team and well schooled . looking forward to seeing them play on saturday" end quote. screwee Nova

2 SEC teams left in final 4 how about 2 sec teams for the national championship. hooyah!

those guys have some serious crowe to eat after heralding that all no. 1s would make it...