Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida v Nova..must be SEC officials

Started by HogBaptist, March 26, 2006, 04:59:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBaptist

these guys are terrible.  they are calling everything.  they called a 3 sec violation for crying out loud...

RBLtoHOG

I wish the off. at the Arkansas game would have made a few more calls and not let Bucknell chill in the back court as long as they wanted
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Josef

Man Florida is getting a foul called on them on every play

Thrilbilly

Quote from: Josef on March 26, 2006, 05:05:39 pm
It must be their legs. They are not fresh!

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: Josef on March 26, 2006, 05:05:39 pm

Seems like everytime UF has a guy drive to the goal, he gets clobbered and doesnt get a call.

Guess who is doing this game.

That sorry POS that beat us at LSU last year:
Tom Eades

Thats why you are seeing a terribly officiated game.

Lokirain

This whole Tournament has been physical. I kinda like it. It's nice to see a battle rather than the refs making or breaking it with their calls.

bhuie

Quote from: Lokirain on March 26, 2006, 06:29:18 pm
This whole Tournament has been physical. I kinda like it. It's nice to see a battle rather than the refs making or breaking it with their calls.

It would have been nice if they had called it the same way for both teams.  But it seemed like everytime a Gator got near a Nova player, the whistle blew.  Nova was allowed to play physical ball; Florida wasn't...