Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WOW

Started by Cresthog, March 26, 2006, 04:11:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cresthog

GMU 86

UCONN 84

And thats all I got to say about that! GMU pulls the upset and beats UCONN!!!

hogfan13

Lets go Patriots.

Anyone have George Mason winning the Siemens trophy

Josef

You guys notice GMU was not acting as cocky about winning as LSU. Its like GMU knew they would be there....on the other hand... Big Fat Baby was dancing horribly and wearing some stripper scarf. GMU FOR HEISMAN!!!!

NaturalStateReb

No ACC teams.

Florida's about to but a bullet in the last Big East team.

2 SEC teams in the Final Four, plus a Colonial team?

I hear Billy Packer and Digger Phelps are on a suicide watch.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

brooks74

Iwonder if Calhoun will be whining about GMU having homecourt advantage or blaming the refs, or will he finally own up to his team just didn't play up to its potential!  I loved that GMU beat them!

nobballconcept

i just lost $500 in my bracket but I could care less.  great to see GMU in final four

pioneerhog

I am pulling for GMU to win it all. I pretty much always cheer for the underdog.

CiriusPorker

George Mason is being put on the map as we speak..

berryhog

I hope they win it all.  I think it would be great to see a mid-major run the table and bring it home.

Cresthog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on March 26, 2006, 04:15:25 pm
No ACC teams.

Florida's about to but a bullet in the last Big East team.

2 SEC teams in the Final Four, plus a Colonial team?

I hear Billy Packer and Digger Phelps are on a suicide watch.

Dont forget Jay Bilas. You know he has to be crying his eyes out since his precious dukies lost and the ACC was put out.

HoopS

I need to own up to this, I thought GM was terribly overrated and didn't deserve to even get in.  I was obviously wrong.

Glad to see them move on.