Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jason Whitlock on MA hire

Started by TorsinAHog, March 26, 2006, 08:51:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TorsinAHog

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/14187647.htm

ALso there are rumors the tiger board that the athletic director will be released?  I find that hard to believe but if its true...what a damn mess MA is stepping into.
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

Biggus Piggus

Kevin Scarbinsky said the same thing when Anderson was hired at UAB.
[CENSORED]!

Buck Ocean

First of all, Whitlock is thought-provoking. He's a columnist, nothing more.  Not even a journalist.

I'm in attack mode Hogvillians, look out.

I'm [CENSORED] suprised that Whitlock didn't downplay Anderson more than he did.  He virtually called him an idiot for taking the job without considering his last 3 years.  He picked up with Anderson leaving Arkansas as an assistant.  So. Anderson has ties to the Waltons? What? Are you [CENSORED] kidding me?  Sure, one of the kids goes to school at Mizzou, and the Walton name is somewhere thruout campus, but Mike Anderson has ties to all that ish?  What a [CENSORED] idiot. 

The only truth to it may be that the A.D. needs to leave.  From what I've read over the last several years from Norm leaving to Snyder resigning....they may have swept dirt under the rug.  How does this involve MIke?  Does this maroon know what Anderson done the last 3 years?

Recruiting: So Anderson will not be able to recruit fair at Mizzou?  Well....guess what Whitlock??? It doesnt [CENSORED] matter!!! And he could recruit McDonalds All-Americans at UAB too then right?  NO. 
Anderson's coaching is patented on getting the most out of kids by making MEN out of them by teaching & conditioning.  And the Mizzou some how wont let him do his job eh?  Retard. 

Whats this guys expectations of succeeding at Mizzou anyway?  YOure in the Big 12 North for cryin out loud.  Trust me guys, Iowa State, KState, Nebraska, Colorado will acount for at least 6 wins...beat some scum down south and even more wins....and dont give me that Huggins crap "overnight" success sh't.

Bottom Line......I cant believe that Whitlock didn't mention the word "race" in this column.
Think like a Jedi

Suwe Blab

Why can't the state of Arkansas produce a columnist like this?  I mean, he's not afraid to go after people, and he actually conveys a clear opinion.  Oh yeah, and he doesn't end his column by repeating the opening sentence.

Yes, why can't the state of Arkansas produce a columnist like this?

tulsahog36

Quote from: Buck Ocean on March 26, 2006, 09:12:37 am
First of all, Whitlock is thought-provoking. He's a columnist, nothing more.  Not even a journalist.

I'm [CENSORED] suprised that Whitlock didn't downplay Anderson more than he did.  He virtually called him an idiot for taking the job without considering his last 3 years.  He picked up with Anderson leaving Arkansas as an assistant.  So. Anderson has ties to the Waltons? What? Are you [CENSORED] kidding me?  Sure, one of the kids goes to school at Mizzou, and the Walton name is somewhere thruout campus, but Mike Anderson has ties to all that ish?  What a [CENSORED] idiot. 

The only truth to it may be that the A.D. needs to leave.  From what I've read over the last several years from Norm leaving to Snyder resigning....they may have swept dirt under the rug.  How does this involve MIke?  Does this maroon know what Anderson done the last 3 years?

Recruiting: So Anderson will not be able to recruit fair at Mizzou?  Well....guess what Whitlock??? It doesnt [CENSORED] matter!!! And he could recruit McDonalds All-Americans at UAB too then right?  NO. 
Anderson's coaching is patented on getting the most out of kids by making MEN out of them by teaching & conditioning.  And the Mizzou some how wont let him do his job eh?  Retard. 

Whats this guys expectations of succeeding at Mizzou anyway?  YOure in the Big 12 North for cryin out loud.  Trust me guys, Iowa State, KState, Nebraska, Colorado will acount for at least 6 wins...beat some scum down south and even more wins....and dont give me that Huggins crap "overnight" success sh't.

Bottom Line......I cant believe that Whitlock didn't mention the word "race" in this column.

-1 smite for all the "[CENSORED]'s" in your post.   We dont need to be subject that kind of profanity, especially on the Lords day.  You should be ashamed.  ps.  pick up a dictonary, there are a lot of great words in it you can use make your point.

TorsinAHog

TorsinAHog

Quote from: Fresh Legs on March 26, 2006, 01:02:34 pm
Quote from: Suwe Blab on March 26, 2006, 10:31:10 am
Why can't the state of Arkansas produce a columnist like this?  I mean, he's not afraid to go after people, and he actually conveys a clear opinion.  Oh yeah, and he doesn't end his column by repeating the opening sentence.

Yes, why can't the state of Arkansas produce a columnist like this?

Don't read one column and want this guy.  You don't want Whitlock was here.  You fellas thought Nolan was bad regarding race, this guy is horrible and he's about half Nolan's age.  Whitlocks great, great grandpa, great-granpda, dad, uncle, cousin, 2nd cousin, great uncle, and dad must have been on that boat.

I agree. I lived in KC before he was anything on a national scene and was on a local talk radio station (810 AM).  The loudest jerk usually gets the most attention.

Chief Mac

Quote from: tulsahog36 on March 26, 2006, 12:55:34 pm
Quote from: Buck Ocean on March 26, 2006, 09:12:37 am

-1 smite for all the "[CENSORED]'s" in your post.   We dont need to be subject that kind of profanity, especially on the Lords day.  You should be ashamed.  ps.  pick up a dictonary, there are a lot of great words in it you can use make your point.

-1 smite for smiting Buck...he didn't spell it out O'holier than thou!

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!