Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas has reached out to (Bai Jobe, KU lean)

Started by Otis Kirk, April 25, 2024, 10:40:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Otis Kirk

Otis Kirk

They have also reaced out to Clemson OT Zachariah Owens, ,6-6, 375.

tophawg19

Seems like we are after some best available player. Have you seen the Blake Boda QB from Costal Carolina news ? He is supposed to visit on the 29th with an offer. I didn't think QB was a real need ?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Otis Kirk

Quote from: tophawg19 on April 25, 2024, 10:45:54 amSeems like we are after some best available player. Have you seen the Blake Boda QB from Costal Carolina news ? He is supposed to visit on the 29th with an offer. I didn't think QB was a real need ?

No I haven't seen or heard that. Interesting. Thanks for head's up. Yeah definitely some best available player stuff going on. They had the 5 scholarships after spring ball. THen 5 left. So they wanted to get LB and got Worth. They love Alderman and feel he is way too good to not take  if they can get him, which they may or may not.

tophawg19

Quote from: Otis Kirk on April 25, 2024, 11:43:36 amNo I haven't seen or heard that. Interesting. Thanks for head's up. Yeah definitely some best available player stuff going on. They had the 5 scholarships after spring ball. THen 5 left. So they wanted to get LB and got Worth. They love Alderman and feel he is way too good to not take  if they can get him, which they may or may not.
This qb was a surprise since he wasn't highly recruited and only had 1 pass attempt in 3 games at Costal Carolina. Supposed to be here Monday the 29th
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

REBELHOG4

Quote from: Otis Kirk on April 25, 2024, 10:41:30 amThey have also reaced out to Clemson OT Zachariah Owens, ,6-6, 375.
BIG !!!

REBELHOG4

Quote from: Otis Kirk on April 25, 2024, 10:41:30 amThey have also reaced out to Clemson OT Zachariah Owens, ,6-6, 375.
is he the only Oline we are on? And is he stater material?

codeHog

Hog007

Bai Jobe - to kansas jaybirds smdh. Reckon it was a long shot anyways.

Pudgepork

Quote from: Hog007 on May 10, 2024, 11:58:40 pmBai Jobe - to kansas jaybirds smdh. Reckon it was a long shot anyways.

Hey!  What's the deal?  We beat those guys.  Twice in the same game.  What gives Bai?

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net