Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MMQB Nov. 2017 - Rise of the Insiders

Started by The OTR, November 12, 2017, 10:18:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

This big budget thriller is all the rage.  Insiders are popping up like ants at a picnic.  Right now there are too many insiders to count. 

These insiders are dangerous as a walker on the Walking Dead.  These insiders are becoming more bold every day.  Rarely do you see an insider preface anything with "I think" or "I believe".  Opinions are now facts for the insiders. 

CBB will be fired.  Jeff along is gone.  Our next coach will be_____.  Some of the more brazen insiders are giving us a date when these things will happen.  Some of the insiders are considered experts by the masses.  Some are ridiculed.  Some just say the same thing over and over and in my opinion they are trying to convince themselves as much as they are trying to convince others. 

One thing I do know is that none of you have any idea what is going to happen.  I was here for the nutt drama, the petrino hiring and firing, Smith's hiring and flame out and the hiring of CBB.  I've seen a lot of folks pretend to know something and I've yet to see anyone here ever have one ounce of credible inside information regarding the hiring or firing of a coach.

I'm enjoying it all. Love the rising in the number of insiders.  Really love he audacity and brazenness of the insiders. 

Good work, gentlemen. 

NuttinItUp

Are "insiders" like "the swamp" Trump was talking about?

Seebs

I have it on good authority .. we will be bad next tear too.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

hoglady

Quote from: Seebs on November 12, 2017, 10:21:39 pm

Probably true.
But at least with a new coach we can hope for better days ahead.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 12, 2017, 10:18:53 pm
This big budget thriller is all the rage.  Insiders are popping up like ants at a picnic.  Right now there are too many insiders to count. 

These insiders are dangerous as a walker on the Walking Dead.  These insiders are becoming more bold every day.  Rarely do you see an insider preface anything with "I think" or "I believe".  Opinions are now facts for the insiders. 

CBB will be fired.  Jeff along is gone.  Our next coach will be_____.  Some of the more brazen insiders are giving us a date when these things will happen.  Some of the insiders are considered experts by the masses.  Some are ridiculed.  Some just say the same thing over and over and in my opinion they are trying to convince themselves as much as they are trying to convince others. 

One thing I do know is that none of you have any idea what is going to happen.  I was here for the nutt drama, the petrino hiring and firing, Smith's hiring and flame out and the hiring of CBB.  I've seen a lot of folks pretend to know something and I've yet to see anyone here ever have one ounce of credible inside information regarding the hiring or firing of a coach.

I'm enjoying it all. Love the rising in the number of insiders.  Really love he audacity and brazenness of the insiders. 

Good work, gentlemen. 

Hell, I thought you were here way back when they tapped on the cave walls with rocks to leak sources...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

The OTR

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on November 13, 2017, 07:10:25 am
Hell, I thought you were here way back when they tapped on the cave walls with rocks to leak sources...

No. You have me mixed up with Pork Rind Jimmy.

PygmalionEffect2

My inside source is common sense. 

If Jeff has any, CBB will be out.

To predict a successor, I would need information.  Information I don't have.  Common sense is not enough. 

President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

SPAL

Back in the nutt days, there were a couple of people who posted here that proved trustworthy. That's long gone. Now you have the PRJ syndrome where people just soew whatever nonsense they can conjure up and people are so hungry for info, they eat it up. It doesn't matter if they are proven wrong time and time again.

ricepig

Good work, gentlemen. 

Which account of yours should I pm my latest secret info to??

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ricepig on November 13, 2017, 07:31:44 am

Lol, there's gotta be another one as Skandar didn't join up until 2010, well after the Nutt drama!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

SemperFi

I'm a card carrying member of The Outsiders He-Man club.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

The OTR

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 13, 2017, 07:43:47 am
Lol, there's gotta be another one as Skandar didn't join up until 2010, well after the Nutt drama!

Well now boys I was here in another life before I was unceremoniously booted off for life.

I'm back...and I've learned my lessons about minding my manners.

The OTR

And I know what you're thinking...how could a nice guy like me get booted off. 

Hard to believe but I was a bit of a rabble rouser back in the day.  Time and wisdom and fear changed me.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

ricepig

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 13, 2017, 07:43:47 am

There's more than one!

jrulz83

Good work, gentlemen.

With all these insiders around here you would think that one of them would be able to tell us what the new halftime snack will be when CBB is gone. I for one will be sorry to see the jelly sandwich go but I think it's time for a change.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ricepig on November 13, 2017, 07:31:44 am

Mike Irwin...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 13, 2017, 07:54:26 am
And I know what you're thinking...how could a nice guy like me get booted off. 

Hard to believe but I was a bit of a rabble rouser back in the day.  Time and wisdom and fear changed me.

I think you still like to rouse a rabble every now and again.

BearsBisonsBoars

Next tear.

An oddly appropriate typo.

sowmonella

Everyone on the internet claims to have sources. Total BS.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hogsanity

What is funny about that is there are those here that swear that there is enough talent on this team for the new coach to walk in and cruise to 9 wins. I do not know what team they are watching, but there is not enough talent on this team to cruise to 4 wins next season.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

grayhawg

Quote from: hogsanity on November 13, 2017, 08:30:59 am
What is funny about that is there are those here that swear that there is enough talent on this team for the new coach to walk in and cruise to 9 wins. I do not know what team they are watching, but there is not enough talent on this team to cruise to 4 wins next season.
Yep, looks like CBB recruited us into oblivion.