Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

11.5 underdogs to the mighty bull dog

Started by depressed_fan, November 12, 2017, 08:01:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

depressed_fan

Can you imagine that? At home in our coaches 5th year. 11.5 point opening underdog to MISSISSIPPI STATE. ???

jgphillips3

Wow.  That line is WAY too low.  Take that while you can get it.  MSU will cover that like kudzu.

But yes...it is sad.

kodiakisland

Quote from: depressed_fan on November 12, 2017, 08:01:48 pm
Can you imagine that? At home in our coaches 5th year. 11.5 point opening underdog to MISSISSIPPI STATE. ???

That's a win right there!
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Arthur pigby sellers.

hogfooey

This game will be no where near that close by halftime.
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

Bert Squealima

Take into account the Alabama game effect before playing the Hogs. LSU and Hogs were 7-7 at half

checkraiser88

007 License To Squeal

Take the Mississippi boys.....it will be ugly
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

depressed_fan

The point is not who do you take to cover.

It's amazing we have slipped to the point that Vegas thinks Mississippi state is 11-12 points better on our home turf. I guess by Friday we'll see what the general betting public thinks.

What does this say about where we are as a program? We used to beat these guys almost every year.

jgphillips3

Quote from: depressed_fan on November 12, 2017, 08:13:03 pm

It's amazing we have slipped to the point that Vegas thinks Mississippi state is 11-12 points better on our home turf. I guess by Friday we'll see what the general betting public thinks.

What does this say about where we are as a program? We used to beat these guys almost every year.

We know.  It's just too sad to admit.

kodiakisland

Quote from: depressed_fan on November 12, 2017, 08:13:03 pm

Are you kidding? Vegas has a lot of faith in us to only be a 11.5 dog.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

EastexHawg

Nick Fitzgerald is going to be arrested for a hate crime for what he does to this defense.  A goose and poop come to mind.

HawgWyld

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 12, 2017, 08:28:11 pm
Nick Fitzgerald is going to be arrested for a hate crime for what he does to this defense...
That's honestly one of the funniest things I've read here in some time. Had to share that with my wife, in fact.

It's funny because it's true!

NuttinItUp

hoginator

Dogs could certainly come out flat after heartbreak in Starkvegas...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: hoginator on November 12, 2017, 09:13:09 pm
Dogs could certainly come out flat after heartbreak in Starkvegas...

This, and another 8-10 cosmic occurrences, and the Hogs stand a chance to stay in it.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Dwight_K_Shrute

Consider this. Houston Nutt and BP were a combined 12-2 against MSU. The only time either lost to the Bulldogs was in their first year. Bret is 1-3 and about to be 1-4. Yes the Bulldogs lucked into the right coach at the right time unfortunately we did not.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Granny fan

Triple that, and you've probably got it.