Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

With a 2 score or more loss to Mississippi State...

Started by depressed_fan, November 12, 2017, 01:01:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

depressed_fan

....I would imagine there's an announcement prior to the Missouri game that CBB won't return.

sickboy

I don't think there's going to be any announcement until after the season regardless.

Why 2 scores? That just feels bad enough to you to warrant announcing immediately?

Seebs

Your pulse on the situation is uncanny.  Just wait like the rest of us for the tearful goodbye whilst holding a baby in Hog gear.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

dfwalumdad

Quote from: depressed_fan on November 12, 2017, 01:01:30 pm
....I would imagine there's an announcement prior to the Missouri game that CBB won't return.

we'll lose to them like we've lost to everybody, by three touchdowns at that point bowl eligibility is off the table really no reason to delay at that point, with the early signing period on the table, i think you're right.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hell we lost by 23 yesterday and could have easily been 28.  So why isn't a 4 score loss enough to fire him today just because sh!tty bowl eligibility is still on the table.  Good grief.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PossumFan

Quote from: sickboy on November 12, 2017, 01:24:25 pm
I don't think there's going to be any announcement until after the season regardless.

Why 2 scores? That just feels bad enough to you to warrant announcing immediately?

Maybe by "2 score" he means 40.

EastexHawg

Nick Fitzgerald will put up at least 400 yards against us.  They will score more than LSU.  I am guessing about 45.

TDHawgs

We won't win another game, they can forget this Bowl game hope.  Mississippi State just went toe to toe with Bama, and Mizzou is on a roll right now, scoring close to 50 points a game on average.  If Bowl hope is all they are waiting on.. go ahead and fire him now.

Hawg Life

Quote from: Seebs on November 12, 2017, 01:27:10 pm
Your pulse on the situation is uncanny.  Just wait like the rest of us for the tearful goodbye whilst holding a baby in Hog gear.

He's going to resign due to health reasons, and be a commentator for 1-2 years. The willl go back to the b1g 10 or Kansas St.

Sooie71923

If he's gone, they will not announce til end of season.  Just bc 90% of Hogville gets their jollies off by hearing coaches fired during the season, even when it makes 0 difference in the grand scheme of things.

I mean really. At this point, what difference does it make?