Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have you noticed

Started by RedRazorHog, November 12, 2017, 06:26:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRazorHog

These are things that you see from the quality teams that we don't see with our team.  Through all the coaching changes, we still don't see these things - so you have to know that these are likely against the Bielema Rules:

- Blitz packages - most teams on 3rd and 6+ yards have blitz packages.  You see them bring corners or safeties in and crash the QB, or the line will twist so a LB has a free shot.  Not us

- D-Line don't have dunlop disease (belly done lopped over your waist).  You look at these other teams, and they have big D-Lineman that don't just have a big puffy look to them.  We take some guys that come in and they may be big, but they don't look fat when they come, but after being here for a while they sure do look fat.  I wonder if there is a picture of Bielema inside the locker room that says "Guys, this is what you want to look like".

- O-Linemen that can get out and lead a convoy.  Our O-line seems to be stuck at the line all day long, and cannot get out and give the convoy to a RB off the edge.

- Fast Players that get to play week over week.  Our best players just don't get to play.  TJ with 3 touches is so classic, it demonstrates the grudge that Bielema has with regard to him.  The kid screwed up last week and scored on a couple of plays from way out - but please forgive him.  We know Bret doesn't want long scoring plays but forgive the kid.  You could say the same about Will Gragg.  We all learned last night why he hasn't been playing, the kids too fast. 

I could go on and on - but what's the point.  I just want this sack of tomatoes gone (not talking bout our kids, but talking about that Tomato-face-Golden Corral-eating-sweatshirt-flip-flop-wearing-mouth breathing-overweight-hell, call him a fat ass).
"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne

atom hog

What's this "edge" you speak of? Our D can't seem to find it so they can set it; and our OC can't find our only RB who could possibly find it on O. Maybe it's a fairy tale like second half adjustments.

DoctorSusscrofa

Another post by another fan who can't do much but name-call.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

JaketheSnake

Quote from: RedRazorHog on November 12, 2017, 06:26:38 am
These are things that you see from the quality teams that we don't see with our team.  Through all the coaching changes, we still don't see these things - so you have to know that these are likely against the Bielema Rules:

- Blitz packages - most teams on 3rd and 6+ yards have blitz packages.  You see them bring corners or safeties in and crash the QB, or the line will twist so a LB has a free shot.  Not us

- D-Line don't have dunlop disease (belly done lopped over your waist).  You look at these other teams, and they have big D-Lineman that don't just have a big puffy look to them.  We take some guys that come in and they may be big, but they don't look fat when they come, but after being here for a while they sure do look fat.  I wonder if there is a picture of Bielema inside the locker room that says "Guys, this is what you want to look like".

- O-Linemen that can get out and lead a convoy.  Our O-line seems to be stuck at the line all day long, and cannot get out and give the convoy to a RB off the edge.

- Fast Players that get to play week over week.  Our best players just don't get to play.  TJ with 3 touches is so classic, it demonstrates the grudge that Bielema has with regard to him.  The kid screwed up last week and scored on a couple of plays from way out - but please forgive him.  We know Bret doesn't want long scoring plays but forgive the kid.  You could say the same about Will Gragg.  We all learned last night why he hasn't been playing, the kids too fast. 

I could go on and on - but what's the point.  I just want this sack of tomatoes gone (not talking bout our kids, but talking about that Tomato-face-Golden Corral-eating-sweatshirt-flip-flop-wearing-mouth breathing-overweight-hell, call him a fat ass).
You attempt to make some decent points, then your last paragraph just goes to show that you are most likely exactly what you call BB.

Ramsey had a big sack on 3rd down yesterday.  We do have blitz packages... we just don't have the DL to warrant the opposing OL to double and free up a Blitzer.

Ok can get out... have you watched our screen game?

Please check out any pics of Sosa Agim. Tell me his belly has dun lapped his pants.  Any scheme has a meatier interior DL that can take on the blocks dome the meatier OGs.  Our nose tackles are much bigger to try to make that happen. Remember Mount Cody from Bama? 

Saying BB doesn't want long scoring plays is just stupid.  Why is he allowing Enos to call these post and go routes to Jones Nance? Maybe you don't understand this, but every offensive play is designed to score.  A dive has a blocking scheme to block everyone and they coach the RB on ways to make people miss.  We don't have plays designed to only make three yards, sans actuall short yardage plays which are also designed to maximize yardage.  QB sneak may be the exception, but you think BB would be upset if it went 40 for a score?

Why Hammonds didn't get more carried yesterday is a mystery. It doesn't appear he is in any trouble.  If they want to use him as a WR, then we need to find ways to get the ball in his hands.  How we don't have 6 plays scripted just for him right now and run those multiple times a game is just ridiculous.