Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOW CAN "ARKANSAS" BE LIKE THIS

Started by n1ckyp22, November 11, 2017, 11:31:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

n1ckyp22

This is OUR state! We love our college team like they were the Dallas Cowboys! I just don't understand how it could get this bad!!! Furthermore, I do not understand how the "higher ups" can continue to deal with or accept this mediocre program we have become!!! I wait ALL YEAR for this team!!! Bleed Hog red!!! I just have NEVER seen a team get worse and us just "DEAL" with it!!! I vividly remember Petrinos first year and knowing how bad we were gonna be, but u know what, I actually saw and witnessed PROGRESS every single week!!! I just don't understand why everything remains and there is no change on the horizon!!! What message is this sending to recruits and OUR state?!?! What is happening?!??! Someone please tell me SOMETHING!!! My fall is ruined and it's my favorite time of the year!!! Thank God for DraftKings and the NFL otherwise I might as well watch the NBA

Ragnar Hogbrok

There absolutely is change on the horizon.  Put down the sauce and go to bed.  Just a few more weeks and we'll get a new start...again.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

n1ckyp22

And how do u know that? Source? What makes u optimistic? What signs of change have u seen?

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: n1ckyp22 on November 11, 2017, 11:36:13 pm
And how do u know that? Source? What makes u optimistic? What signs of change have u seen?

C'mon, man.  CBB won't be retained and the athletic director is feeling the heat as well.

There are several threads with sources right here in MMQB.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: The Chief on November 11, 2017, 11:38:24 pm
C'mon, man.  CBB won't be retained and the athletic director is feeling the heat as well.

There are several threads with sources right here in MMQB.
There is a lot of "fake news" going around these days... ??? I'll believe it when it happens...
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Pork Twain

There was hope before this season and at this point, it does no one any good to fire him before the end of the season.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

n1ckyp22

Alright, well i guess I'm just a dum dum. Lol I stay on this site but haven't been on here the past 2 days and didn't take the time to read anything before I posted. Just way fed up!!! I want clarity!!! I think that's what has people frustrated the most. No one has a clue about anything and us as Hog fans have a certain gene in us that gives us a false sense of hope always! And we haven't gotten that in awhile. Still remain stuck with no answers.. If u or anyone else wants to post about positive changes, they are for sure welcomed!!! Bring it!!! I wanna hear all the rumors and bs!!! Give me something please!!! Lol

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: n1ckyp22 on November 11, 2017, 11:50:09 pm
Alright, well i guess I'm just a dum dum. Lol I stay on this site but haven't been on here the past 2 days and didn't take the time to read anything before I posted. Just way fed up!!! I want clarity!!! I think that's what has people frustrated the most. No one has a clue about anything and us as Hog fans have a certain gene in us that gives us a false sense of hope always! And we haven't gotten that in awhile. Still remain stuck with no answers.. If u or anyone else wants to post about positive changes, they are for sure welcomed!!! Bring it!!! I wanna hear all the rumors and bs!!! Give me something please!!! Lol

You're no dummy.  We're all fed up and ready for change.

n1ckyp22

I know man.. It's literally just sad and stupid that it can affect people, but it really does. We love our squad, we rally as an entire state to support our program, we wait all year for this. I know everyone feels the same way, it's just the looming questions out there that have gotten me to a bad place with this team... I've never and will never do anything to hurt our program but I moved to Rogers this year, finally home near the Hogs and I've actually contemplated wearing some kind of shirt to signify my frustration level with Beilema. His stuff was cute in the beginning but now I am just disgusted! How are u STILL wearing flip flops?! How many times can u say the same stuff in pcs?!?! Players giving up comments, etc?! And we're just bent over taking all of it! OUR state, OUR team! This is Arkansas, we should be a powerhouse with our love and loyalty, but we continue to put up with this nonsense and still have no answers. I hate that it affects me but it does. Just over it

Inhogswetrust

November 12, 2017, 07:23:48 am #9 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 07:39:42 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: n1ckyp22 on November 11, 2017, 11:31:46 pm
This is OUR state! We love our college team like they were the Dallas Cowboys! I just don't understand how it could get this bad!!! Furthermore, I do not understand how the "higher ups" can continue to deal with or accept this mediocre program we have become!!! I wait ALL YEAR for this team!!! Bleed Hog red!!! I just have NEVER seen a team get worse and us just "DEAL" with it!!! I vividly remember Petrinos first year and knowing how bad we were gonna be, but u know what, I actually saw and witnessed PROGRESS every single week!!! I just don't understand why everything remains and there is no change on the horizon!!! What message is this sending to recruits and OUR state?!?! What is happening?!??! Someone please tell me SOMETHING!!! My fall is ruined and it's my favorite time of the year!!! Thank God for DraftKings and the NFL otherwise I might as well watch the NBA

How can Tenner, Florida and others be like they are right now? Stuff happens. Calm down. Who says no change is on the horizon?

IF your fall is truly ruined by whether young adults playing a game wins or not as much as you want them to then you need to seek help.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: n1ckyp22 on November 11, 2017, 11:36:13 pm

What makes you so emotional? What makes you so pessimistic?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi