Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB would be more effective if there were no halftime

Started by UA1985, November 11, 2017, 04:55:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UA1985

Our coaches get their a$$es kicked during almost every halftime and our players are the ones who have to go out there and absorb the humiliation. It's as if our coaches have no ability to adjust, or anticipate the other team's adjustments.

CBB is a checkers player. We need a chess player leading this team into battle.

Seebs

I played chess with Bret once. His bishop made it to my last row and he said 'King me' . I said that is not how it works. He got mad and ate the chess set.  True Story
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

MountieDawg

NO HALFTIME = NO HOT DOGS AND NACHOS FOR BERT.... WONT HAPPEN!!!!
SEC!

WayneHawg

CBB would be more effective at a hot dog eating contest than as a football coach

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: Seebs on November 11, 2017, 05:10:12 pm
I played chess with Bret once. His bishop made it to my last row and he said 'King me' . I said that is not how it works. He got mad and ate the chess set.  True Story

Haha!

RexMentor

CBB would be more effective if there were no opponents. Wait. Check that. We'd still blow it after halftime.

HardCore

Quote from: Seebs on November 11, 2017, 05:10:12 pm

You Serious, Clark?
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

razorbrass

You are right - a mercy rule would save us all a lot of time and misery.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Vantage 8 dude

November 12, 2017, 12:23:34 pm #8 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:08:27 pm by Vantage 8 dude
Quote from: UA1985 on November 11, 2017, 04:55:52 pm
Our coaches get their a$$es kicked during almost every halftime and our players are the ones who have to go out there and absorb the humiliation. It's as if our coaches have no ability to adjust, or anticipate the other team's adjustments.

CBB is a checkers player. We need a chess player leading this team into battle.
Actually CBB would be far more effective it he weren't our HC and we weren't actually playing a game.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: MountieDawg on November 11, 2017, 05:10:21 pm
NO HALFTIME = NO HOT DOGS AND NACHOS FOR BERT.... WONT HAPPEN!!!!

Apparently, you're not paying attention!!  :)
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Pecos Hog

elviscat

You guys have to understand, he has to take a potty break at half and he loses his thoughts in the process.