Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs were prepared today

Started by Etowah, November 11, 2017, 04:38:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Etowah on November 11, 2017, 04:38:02 pm
Coaching staff had team ready to go today.  Had great effort...just ran out of gas and injuries have just beaten this team down.

I give the staff credit for rallying the troops and having a great plan.  Ran the ball pretty good...and with a healthy QB...the outcome might have been different.

Hate to see us go to that coaching carousel.  Not hoping for a change.

Thanks Ms. B...................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DeltaBoy

We got took out behind the wood shed today!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Gentlemen, we don't recruit 25 players without attitude, guts and fire in there belies annually.  That is impossible.  If you will note the young and /or newer a player is the more good attitude he has.  The longer he stays and plays, the worse his attitude gets.

Was thinking about this today.  Remember, you cannot out BAMA, BAMA, you cannot out Saban, Saban and folks, you cannot out Bielema, Bielema.  If ever a coach needed to reach down, pull himself together and teach, condition, and coax a team to victory, these past few weeks have been that time.  This coach just can't do it.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jwpattyson

He should have said this instead: "obviously I'm the wrong fit here at Arkansas. Give all the credit to the fans for showing up when I just produce for you all. We'll go back and take a look at the tape and see where I can make some corrections. I believe that my short comings are correctable and can work on them in the coming months. I'm close to wining again and will stay positive. Then I can bait and switch my next employer. Ok any questions?"
Give me Razorback sports or give me death.

3of5-2

Quote from: MountieDawg on November 11, 2017, 05:08:29 pm
ETOWAH does than mean JEN in HOGANESE???
Hey, be nice, my mom was from Etowah! Seriously, she really was.

Boston RedHogs

Coaching staff had team ready to go today.  Had great effort...just ran out of gas and injuries have just beaten this team down.

I give the staff credit for rallying the troops and having a great plan.  Ran the ball pretty good...and with a healthy QB...the outcome might have been different.

Jen.....is that you???

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Seebs on November 11, 2017, 05:14:09 pm
I was prepared for a Health hand Safety test in college once. The night before I drank a 1.75 liter of Ancient Age with five other people.

Before I blacked out, I remember telling everybody I had a test in the morning and to make sure I was up.

I awoke two days later.

The players hopefully will wake up in a few days with a new coach that can properly prepare them for battle.  Not be in a drunken stupor that is this coaching staff.

I remember that Ancient Age whiskey.   Cheap and really bad.    I feel for you, man.   Lucky you survived.

HatfieldHog

We got beat in every aspect of the game today, and you think that we were prepared?  Seriously?

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

snoblind

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 11, 2017, 05:34:40 pm
Well, there it is, the dumbest thing I’ll read all day. 

Nope, it is just 10:30.  Plenty of time left to top that.

NotSoFastMyFriend

This team reminds me a lot of the last 4-8 Razorback team.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Ready to go ??  Only place we went, was down in defeat...as usual.

If losing by 23, is your idea of..."rallying the troops"....so be it.

Not hoping for a coaching change??....guess you're happy with dead last place in the SEC west ??  11 SEC wins in 5 years??   ???
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Etowah

No...not happy with last in the league.

Season is not over yet...let's wait and see where we finish.

Do you not think the injuries have something to do with the record?

All teams have injuries...but not all get hit as hard as we have been hit this year.

Was Alabama as good yesterday as they have been?  They have been hit hard by injuries.

The difference is teams like Alabama can withstand some injuries...but even they suffer if they are decimated.  We can't handle those injuries because we ain't Alabama...never have been and never will be..even if we had Nick Saban as the coach.

Better be careful what you wish for with a coaching change.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 11, 2017, 04:40:32 pm
You must be the proprietor of The Catfish Hole.

I nominate this for post ofthe year.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Vantage 8 dude

Nice troll job. That or you truly are that incredibly stupid. On second thought I'll go with "B".

Hogwild

Quote from: tusked on November 11, 2017, 04:47:29 pm
The hogs are so used to losing by 40 when they lose by 23 it looks like a win.

so true