Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU Post-Game Press Conference

Started by nwa_razorback_coffee, November 11, 2017, 02:41:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwa_razorback_coffee

SUMMARY: "Obviously, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah."

kodiakisland

The good thing is there are a few things they can easily correct.  Oh, and it was two or three players fault.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

WilsonHog

Quote from: kodiakisland on November 11, 2017, 02:44:44 pm
The good thing is there are a few things they can easily correct.  Oh, and it was two or three players fault.

And Reggie Mitchell. Pitched him under the bus with both hands.

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on November 11, 2017, 02:41:16 pm
SUMMARY: "Obviously, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah."
That's your interpretation.

jgphillips3

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 11, 2017, 02:46:35 pm
And Reggie Mitchell. Pitched him under the bus with both hands.

What did he say?

TeufelHog

"Had a great week of practice.  Saw several things today during the game that are easily correctable.  We'll take a look at film tomorrow in an effort to prepare for our "arse whipping" by Mississippi State next Saturday." 

WilsonHog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 11, 2017, 02:47:44 pm
What did he say?

Talking about why Hammonds only had three touches, Bielema said, "Reggie Mitchell came up to me during the game and said he thought the 2 older backs were playing better."

jgphillips3

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 11, 2017, 02:50:01 pm
Talking about why Hammonds only had three touches, Bielema said, "Reggie Mitchell came up to me during the game and said he thought the 2 older backs were playing better."

Typical.  Sigh...

porkrindjimmy

Are you kidding me? He shouldn't be allowed back on the plane....

PRJ

WilsonHog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 11, 2017, 02:51:49 pm
Are you kidding me? He shouldn't be allowed back on the plane....

PRJ

That's such a sad, pitiful statement for a head coach to make.

RexMentor

CBB: The human cure for lack of pity

kodiakisland

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 11, 2017, 02:52:40 pm

I hope Jen stayed home and got a head start packing.  Sure going to miss her.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

elksnort

As I said in the game thread it would be interesting if CBB came to the podium and there was no one in the audience to ask questions.

HogPharmer

Quote from: kodiakisland on November 11, 2017, 02:55:01 pm

#Karma
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Lmao! Are you [CENSORED] kidding me!!!
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Bebop

Guess Reggie Mitchell is our head coach.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: kodiakisland on November 11, 2017, 02:55:01 pm
Very funny. Good one.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Bebop on November 11, 2017, 03:03:27 pm
Guess Reggie Mitchell is our head coach.

No kidding... Apparently BB is not aware of the power of the veto
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

That is terrible.

RexMentor

I almost feel sorry for him. He obviously isn't thinking about what he says. That and the 1,000 yard stares tell me it's a case of butt whipping fatigue.

HoGs1031

Don't forget it was Bret last week who said "I knew it was an outside run. So I told them to put TJ in."

This week it is someone else's fault for not getting TJ more touches.

BR

Bielema opening statement: "A tough day in the second half. Give LSU all the credit. They were able to survive and advance and took advantage of some things."

Tight end C.J. O'Grady did not make the trip with a tailbone injury sustained last week.

Offensive guard Hjalte Froholdt had X-rays during the game on his lower leg that came back negative.

The initial report is offensive guard Ty Clary has an MCL strain. Bielema says he'll be evaluated further Sunday.

Quarterback Cole Kelley had a "pretty significant" turf toe after the win over Coastal Carolina last Saturday. Bielema says because of that they knew Austin Allen would be the starter the whole week. Bielema put Kelley in late in the game to try and spark the offense in the final minutes since he'd been in those late-game situations the past two weeks.

Bielema on Allen: "He's a tremendous competitor. It just didn't work out. He's been out for four weeks. I think he played well in the first half, maybe the strength of the arm begin to break down a little bit."

Bielema on the positives: "The defense played their tails off in the first half. That touchdown at the end of the half was big. The guys that came in and played for the guys that were injured did a great job."

Bielema on T.J. Hammonds playing four snaps: "[Running backs coach] Reggie [Mitchell] came up to me after the first half and said he thought the two older guys [Devwah Whaley and David Williams] would be better for the second half. T.J. is a great player. He'll get his opportunities."

Bielema commends linebacker De'Jon Harris for his play and his communication with the coaching staff. "He's not going to try to find a hole or cower down. He tells you right, wrong or different how it went."

Bielema on his team not quitting on the season yet: "I care a lot for our players and they care a lot for each other. I know it's tremendous heartache and pain, but at some point there's going to be a positive to it. They've got to take these hard things to swallow and hopefully come out with a better day in the end."

Bielema on how he's staying positive this season: "I get the question, but that's not really an issue. I want to win as bad as anybody. It consumes my every day. Recruiting, make sure your players are alright. It hurts you as a coach when you see your players hurt. Not just physically, but emotionally. Especially the seniors. But on the same account, we've got to win football games."
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 11, 2017, 02:52:40 pm

Awful....I never thought it would work out but I am kinda in shock at how inept he is. Nutt would at least rambled a story that would have made us giggle.

This is just crazy.

PRJ

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HoGs1031 on November 11, 2017, 03:07:21 pm
Don't forget it was Bret last week who said "I knew it was an outside run. So I told them to put TJ in."

This week it is someone else's fault for not getting TJ more touches.
You haven't yet figured out the narrative ??? The kid plays, bails our rears out of a ball game we should have easily won it was obviously CBB's genius. However, when he doesn't play because one of his assistants apparently insists he not then of course CBB deferred to the staff. Yeah, right........ :-[ :-[ :puke: :puke:

HogPharmer

He shouldn't give LSU ALL of the credit... CBB deserves some of the credit too for helping the corn dogs win.

HoGs1031

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 11, 2017, 03:11:45 pm
You haven't yet figured out the narrative ??? The kid plays, bails our rears out of a ball game we should have easily won it was obviously CBB's genius. However, when he doesn't play because one of his assistants apparently insists he not then of course CBB deferred to the staff. Yeah, right........ :-[ :-[ :puke: :puke:

Of course he will never accept responsibility when he makes a mistake. We have seen it since he got here.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 11, 2017, 03:11:36 pm
Awful....I never thought it would work out but I am kinda in shock at how inept he is. Nutt would at least rambled a story that would have made us giggle.

This is just crazy.

PRJ
Drunk kinda crazy....
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

MountieDawg

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on November 11, 2017, 02:41:16 pm

I bet he doesnt say "I" near as often today!!!  I bet he says it was someone else's decision.
SEC!

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on November 11, 2017, 03:14:47 pm
Drunk kinda crazy....

Well ya....

I would like to hear Nutt say giggity one more time....

PRJ

The Hawg Marshal

How could they tell? T.J. Hardly touched the ball.

hawgball40

porkrindjimmy

And another thing. Nutt would have won this game today.

LSU was sleepwalking. This was Hooties calling card. He would have had a team that would have hit them in the mouth.

PRJ

007 License To Squeal

Unbelievable!!
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Bebop

The issue with Hammonds should prove postitive that Bielema is incompetent at roster management and prove positive that he makes excuses for himself. Bielema is hot garbage as a coach.

Kevin

just another hint as to why assistant coaches don't hang around him long
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

rtr

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 11, 2017, 03:17:18 pm

LSU was sleepwalking. This was Hooties calling card. He would have had a team that would have hit them in the mouth.

PRJ
Nailed it.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

JaketheSnake

PRJ
He would have also lost the game to CC last week.  He was always the type to win some he shouldn't and lose some he shouldn't.  At least then we could go into a game with some hope.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 11, 2017, 03:22:48 pm
He would have also lost the game to CC last week.  He was always the type to win some he shouldn't and lose some he shouldn't.  At least then we could go into a game with some hope.

No he wouldn't have. Nutt, with this same team, would have 7 wins.

PRJ

RzrbkRat

The team quit. Bielema needs to admit that and resign.

SPAL

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 11, 2017, 03:22:48 pm

I don't remember him losing many to teams like that. He lost to vandy and Kentucky more than he should have, but he never lost to the coastal Carolina of the world. He did struggle against em. But I don't remember losing to them.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I really don't think winning consumes BB. If it did 1/2 the guys on the current staff wouldn't be here. Kurt Anderson would have been shown the door after last year.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

HognotinMemphis

He has surrounded himself with incompetence. So it is all his own fault.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HoginIllinois

PRJ

Maybe. Look at the 99 LSU game when they didn't have a coach. You never knew what you were going to get out of Nutt.

wachhog

Quote from: RexMentor on November 11, 2017, 03:06:58 pm
I almost feel sorry for him. He obviously isn't thinking about what he says. That and the 1,000 yard stares tell me it's a case of butt whipping fatigue.
I feel sorry for a lot of people on the field, namely the kids. BIelema, with his $20 plus  mill, ain't one of 'em.

Dark Helmet Hog

At this point, anything Bielema says is just going to continue and suck the life out of anyone left to listen. I wish they would just go ahead and end it. Keeping him any longer is not doing anyone involved any favors.

The Hawg Marshal

Who cares what Nutt would have done? Bret ain't getting it done that's all that matters.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on November 11, 2017, 03:28:04 pm
At this point, anything Bielema says is just going to continue and suck the life out of anyone left to listen. I wish they would just go ahead and end it. Keeping him any longer is not doing anyone involved any favors.

The vet isn't open today. What are you suggesting?

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 11, 2017, 03:28:45 pm
Who cares what Nutt would have done? Bret ain't getting it done that's all that matters.

I care. I follow Hootie religiously....and he means alot.

PRJ

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on November 11, 2017, 03:28:59 pm
The vet isn't open today. What are you suggesting?

PRJ

It's a time of contemplation for Bielema and his failures at Arkansas.