Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Postgame thoughts: LSU 33, Arkansas 10

Started by MrKnowItAll, November 11, 2017, 02:32:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKnowItAll

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/nov/11/postgame-thoughts-lsu-33-arkansas-10/

Arkansas entered Saturday's game tied for last in the SEC for plays allowed of 40 yards or more.

But after a 33-10 loss at LSU, the Razorbacks have allowed more back-breaking plays from scrimmage than any other team in the league. Perhaps that explains why the Razorbacks have five losses of 20 points or more - also the most in the SEC

GunnerHawg70

Well that stat just flat out blows!!! I still say Hogs are better than Gators!!! Lol

3Scoreand10

I am just thankful we only have 13 more days until this is over.

hawg IQ

we looked good on offensive drive right before half. It looked like in 2nd half enos run out of gadgets plus some really dumb azz play calling on his part.  Receiver couldn't get separation.  defense, still have that just one step out of position/ one step slow on defense. Curl can't just let people run by like today.

coaches: I know BB wanted a big upset, but the first half of the years season was his undoing.   its is obvious all the coaches needs replaced. the whole team both sides of the ball has no fire in the gut !  they are down on talent, but we do have some that not being developed.  BB should resign, he can pick any old time to do that  , but very soon.
go hogs go !

Hogwild

QuoteGuice has rushed for 399 yards and five touchdowns in two career games against the Razorbacks, with a per-run average of 9.5 yards.

good riddance

RedRock

AirWarren

Quickdraw

Ready for this nightmare to be over and start a new dream!!!

jackflash

A new coach not going  to help with these defensive players

lasthog

Ok, I can see Guice breaking a big run against pretty much anybody. I think he is a truly great RB. But these long plays against us are amazing. It's got to be scheme or coaching, right?

Our guys are reasonably competitive against most foes for most snaps, but then the dam breaks on a single play.

I find this inexplicable, truly I do.