Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Halftime adjustments

Started by hogpc, November 11, 2017, 01:26:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogpc

7 - 7 at the half, as of this post it's 26-10 at the beginning of the 4th quarter.  :puke:

3of5-2

Should be 31-10, but it doesn't matter.

East Clintwood

Looks like one team made them.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

grayhawg

Quote from: East Clintwood on November 11, 2017, 01:31:12 pm
Looks like one team made them.

How often do you see us make positive halftime adjustments?

EastTNHog

I've turned almost every game off early this season.  Just have no faith.

Nafunu32

"We don't have the horses" - CBB

3of5-2

Quote from: Nafunu32 on November 11, 2017, 01:42:43 pm
"We don't have the coaches" - FANS

hawgdavis

What adjustments we don't need no stinking adjustments just ask Bert

hawgmasta

What's a halftime adjustment?

hawgdavis

Yes we do just no development from this pathetic staff what so ever.

Al Boarland

26.2Hog

Well, Bret, who is responsible for that?

LumberBacks

I've been saying this for years ... it's the peanut butter.   It sticks to the roof of your mouth.   It intereferes with speech, hence lack of communication regarding halftime adjustments.  The kids are trying but Chef Herb is screwing them up.

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: 26.2Hog on November 11, 2017, 02:20:29 pm

"Microwave world buddy.  These things take time." 

BoynamedWooPigSooie

2nd Half collapses by a Bret Bielema team are now added to the taxes and death list of things that are always going to happen.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Vantage 8 dude

Under BB half time and adjustments do NOT exist.

alohawg

Bret's only halftime adjustment is scratching his huevos with the other hand.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Pecos Hog

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 11, 2017, 02:58:11 pm

But jelly sammiches do!   finger lickin, finger lickin, finger lickin....

kodiakisland

What? I heard they changed up their whole halftime procedures. Changed from grape to strawberry.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Dark Helmet Hog

Why even post about it? Everyone knew what was going to happen. Nothing but the same.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: hawgmasta on November 11, 2017, 02:13:29 pm
What's a halftime adjustment?

Crunchy vs creamy peanut butter for the sammiches is an adjustment.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

hogpc

Quote from: kodiakisland on November 11, 2017, 03:07:50 pm
What? I heard they changed up their whole halftime procedures. Changed from grape to strawberry.
Dilly Dilly!

Nafunu32

Quote from: 26.2Hog on November 11, 2017, 02:20:29 pm

It was sarcasm... he's had years to recruit his guys, yet makes that comment. This is all on him.

cj_sez

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 11, 2017, 02:58:11 pm
You nailed one of the biggest problems with Bielema..one I feel he is incapable of resolving.

RedRock

My halftime adjustment was taking a nap and missing the second half.

oldhog63

Besides Bielema not able to make halftime adjustments, I think there was another factor. Have you ever played on a good football team with a winning tradition and were playing a poor team with a historically losing mentality? Your team played a bad first half and the poor team played above their norm and the score at half was much closer (even tied or behind) than expected.

I have. And, sure there were some half time adjustments. But, the main attitude in the locker at half was more like "There is no way we are going to let this team beat us. Get you act together and let's go!" Second half was not close.

That is the feeling I got watching the 2nd half. LSU took the intensity up a couple of notches and we didn't match it. They expected to win. We did not.

atom hog

Looked like same old halftime adjustments. Though CBB in his presser was proud to announce they made adjustments, but they didn't work. The more he talks, the more he justifies his firing...can't we just get rid of him and let the equipment manager coach the last two games? Bert makes it sound like anybody can do his job.

PygmalionEffect2

We actually made 2nd qtr adjustments on defense.  Got more aggressive, came with some delayed blitzes and it seemed to work beautifully in the 2nd quarter.

Then they made halftime adjustments to go back to what wasn't working in the first quarter of sitting back and letting LBers play in space and cover short routes which they e proven all year they are not able to do and we got rolled.

Again

CBB makes halftime adjustments. 

For some reason he can't figure out, they just don't usually work. 

Oh, got a deer in the lane. 
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.