Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

66-12 -my spirit guide has given me details

Started by Seebs, November 11, 2017, 10:10:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seebs

Arkansas scores two touchdowns. One missed extra point, one failed going for 2.

Guice runs for 320

Ty Story finishes the game at QB as the other two are plowed.

Arkansas has five turnovers

CBB vomits on the sideline during the game.

LSU scores 42 by halftime
s
There is a fistfight on the Arkansas sideline between players

LSU punts zero times

Arkansas tries a fake punt and fails.

LSU has two pick sixes

My spirit guide is leaving me now ... must ask for lottery numbers  .. must ask for lottery numbers ...
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Grunt

The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

BR

Hope it's not that Bad, but expecting a ass whippin down there
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: Seebs on November 11, 2017, 10:10:39 am

Guice runs for 320

s

LSU punts zero times

LSU has two pick sixes

My spirit guide is leaving me now ... must ask for lottery numbers  .. must ask for lottery numbers ...

We are going to win 24-18.    LSU will miss the extra point on one of their two touchdowns.  They will get one field goal, and a safety or a two point conversion.   Arkansas will get 3 touchdowns and a field goal.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Seebs

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on November 11, 2017, 10:18:59 am
We are going to win 24-18.    LSU will miss the extra point on one of their two touchdowns.  They will get one field goal, and a safety or a two point conversion.   Arkansas will get 3 touchdowns and a field goal.

Your Spirit Guide is weak sauce and probably from Cleveland. You will be proven incorrect by 11:20 when my sprit guide will shower me with Raisinettes straight from Valhalla.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Pecos Hog

gangstaback

Quote from: Seebs on November 11, 2017, 10:21:48 am
Your Spirit Guide is weak sauce and probably from Cleveland. You will be proven incorrect by 11:20 when my sprit guide will shower me with Raisinettes straight from Valhalla.

Quote from: Seebs on August 12, 2007, 05:07:21 pm
I only pray that we Arkansas fans get an opportunity to miss Hooten. Man, let me get my crying towel ready.

Witnessed!

HognotinMemphis

November 11, 2017, 10:54:50 am #7 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:07:39 am by HoginMemphis

Guice runs for 320

s

LSU punts zero times

LSU has two pick sixes

I can see at least 6 of these occurring today. The players have basically quit. The coaches do not really care since they know they are all gone after the Mizzou game. And it is at LSU. I don't care that it is an early game. This has smoke written all over it. As i predicted in prediction thread, it's going to be a nightmare of a game for Arkansas. What it will do is cinch Bielema's demise at Ark. After this game, EVERYONE will be saying that Bielema has quit and has to go ASAP.

The defense today will likely be embarrassed once again. ZERO pressure from the Hogs' defensive line, no blitzing, and DB's will be burned repeatedly.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

bob slydell

Guice runs for 320

s

LSU punts zero times

LSU has two pick sixes

Many of those are highly likely to happen.  But LSU couldn't score 66 if they were playing the AHS Razorbacks.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

RebelliousHog

Arkansas scores two touchdowns. One missed extra point, one failed going for 2. WRONG

Guice runs for 320  WRONG

Ty Story finishes the game at QB as the other two are plowed. WRONG

Arkansas has five turnovers  WRONG

CBB vomits on the sideline during the game. WRONG

LSU scores 42 by halftime  WRONG
s
There is a fistfight on the Arkansas sideline between players  VERY WRONG

LSU punts zero times  WRONG

Arkansas tries a fake punt and fails. WRONG

LSU has two pick sixes  WRONG

Hope the lottery thing worked out better.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Seebs

Quote from: HenduHog on November 11, 2017, 03:56:18 pm
Hope the lottery thing worked out better.

My sprint guide has dyslexia so laugh it up buddy.  He also thought there were 8 quarters - which makes 66. 

LSU covered.  Lobster for all.

Cylinder

It's looking like your spirit guide was a different kind of Tiger.