Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

While ON Vacation in Florida I had to take my Liscense Plate off mY Car

Started by hair of the hog, June 11, 2007, 02:45:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hair of the hog

Ok while in vacation every place we went that someone saw the tags on our car wanted to know 1. If I was a hog fan and 2. What in the crap is going on with your guys football program. So I got tired of it so I took of my tags and packed away my razorback shirts , picked up a couple of Gator shirts and then I got to answer questions of why Billy would turn down 29 mil , I cant win
Go sell crazy somewhere else , we are all stocked up around here

moley_russells_wart_hog

next time go to london, but just brush up on world cup b4 u go

Styflin

Quote from: hair of the hog on June 11, 2007, 02:45:17 am
Ok while in vacation every place we went that someone saw the tags on our car wanted to know 1. If I was a hog fan and 2. What in the crap is going on with your guys football program. So I got tired of it so I took of my tags and packed away my razorback shirts , picked up a couple of Gator shirts and then I got to answer questions of why Billy would turn down 29 mil , I cant win

your not a very good advocate for Arkansas are you?

Boarcephus

I'm just the opposite.  I wear mine everywhere I go in Destin, I just refuse to buy any new stuff.   When folks ask, that's all the chance for a soapbox I need.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

billypig

We'll aren't you just melodramatic.....

I LIVE in florida, have a Razorback license plate on the front of my vehicles, Razorback frame on the back of my vehicles, Hog decals in the rear window, wear Razorback hats and shirts all the time......and you know what?.......

SELDOM has anyone ask me about the "drama".  Just another BS thread to spool people up......maybe you should just go to Hot Springs for vacation so you don't get pestered by all of the papparazzi.... 8)

Michael Porkleone

take some advice from Ryan Mallet's mom and deal with it.
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: billypig on June 11, 2007, 07:22:45 am

I LIVE in florida, have a Razorback license plate on the front of my vehicles, Razorback frame on the back of my vehicles, Hog decals in the rear window, wear Razorback hats and shirts all the time......and you know what?.......

SELDOM has anyone ask me about the "drama".  Just another BS thread to spool people up......maybe you should just go to Hot Springs for vacation so you don't get pestered by all of the pavarotsy.... 8)

Isn't he an Italian tenor?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

billypig

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on June 11, 2007, 07:49:22 am

SELDOM has anyone ask me about the "drama".  Just another BS thread to spool people up......maybe you should just go to Hot Springs for vacation so you don't get pestered by all of the pavarotsy.... 8)

Only in Arkansas.    The rest of the world he is Pavarotti

paraloma

Sounds like a great vacation,...and a fib.
Dallas Washington for Heisman

D-Maczone

Ditto..........

D-Maczone

Quote from: paraloma on June 11, 2007, 08:08:49 am

Sounds like a great vacation,...and a fib.

Double ditto....

razorbackcaller

I have been in Florida for the last ten days and have been wearing my hog stuff every where i go and not 1 person has asked me about Arkansas.

razorrog1

Florida is National Championship U right now.  Does anyone think they give a crap about what happens in Arkansas?

porkchopscott

[quote
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't drive angry

billypig

Quote from: razorrog1 on June 11, 2007, 08:43:48 am
Florida is National Championship U right now.  Does anyone think they give a crap about what happens in Arkansas?

Fact is.....no other state really gives a "crap" about the Razorbacks.  They have considered Arkansas and the Razorbacks as a "B" rate program LONG before the HDN issues.  I love the hogs and Arkansas (always have,always will), but I'm sorry, Arkansas are really the only ones that care and/or respect the Razorbacks......jest the way it is folks 8)

boarhog12

I just got back from Destin - Ft Walton myself. Wore my hog hat and shirts for a week not one asked about FB or BB or any of the drama. Had a couple of folks ask where I lived in AR because they was from here. Outside of the state no one cares.

silvertip

Maybe no one approaches billypig about the Hogs because they can tell by all the paraphernalia that he's "Mental."

D-Maczone

Quote from: razorbackcaller on June 11, 2007, 08:32:41 am
I have been in Florida for the last ten days and have been wearing my hog stuff every where i go and not 1 person has asked me about Arkansas.

I guess "hair of the hog" is one of the lucky ones.

billypig

Quote from: silvertip on June 11, 2007, 09:40:21 am

Maybe no one approaches billypig about the Hogs because they can tell by all the paraphernalia that he's "Mental."

Now that is funny coming from a guy that lives in BFE Alabama.......got indoor plumbing yet......."sliver"......? 

Oh course, I can understand why you wouldn't want to show your Arkansas pride in that neck of the woods.....you jest might end up like that other 1000# Hog shot by some Bama Bubba.........

ceegar

Ive been in Florida for most of a month.  My family has lived here for 30+ years.  They really dont care about the drama.  Its either Florida or FSU questions for me.  Arkansas is an afterthought.  Sorry to bust everyones bubble.  Its been this way for a long time even before Nutty and his group.
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

BartIV

Its like when I went to Washington DC while Bill Clinton was president. I wore Arkansas Razorback shirts thoughout the week. While walking the streets, in elevators, etc. people were asking if i was there to see the President. 
I just said sure, were cousins.

I would have also kept my Arkansas Razorback shirt on in Florida or anywhere I go out of state.

351hog

Quote from: Yindao on June 11, 2007, 07:29:58 am
take some advice from Ryan Mallet's mom and deal with it.

You nailed that one.  +1

hogfan064

I drive a truck around in South Carolina all the time with Razorback stickers on it and never once has anyone asked me anything other than

"You from Arkansas?"

From Clemson fans "I hope you beat South Carolina this year" or "I liked you guys when Danny Ford coached there"

That's about it.  Occasionally I'll see another Hog and they'll yell Woo Pig. 

351hog

Try living in Texas for 8 years and being a hog fan.  Suck it up man...

BartIV

Quote from: 351hog on June 11, 2007, 11:33:38 am

Do Texas fans really give people a hard time if they are from Arkansas. I didn't really think they saw Arkansas as a rivalry anymore.

351hog

Quote from: BartIV on June 11, 2007, 11:34:39 am

Do Texas fans really give people a hard time if they are from Arkansas. I didn't really think they saw Arkansas as a rivalry anymore.

God yes.  At least they did when I lived there about 12 years ago.  And it seemed that way when I went down to Austin a few years back for the Hogs game.  Cussed at, spit at, pushed...you name it. 

BartIV

Quote from: 351hog on June 11, 2007, 11:37:39 am

God yes.  At least they did when I lived there about 12 years ago.  And it seemed that way when I went down to Austin a few years back for the Hogs game.  Cussed at, spit at, pushed...you name it. 
I think they cuss, spit and push at every game, but I just figured that whole rivalry with them was in our heads.
I think its about time we make LSU our #1 rivalry or I think Tennesse would be a good one.

351hog

Quote from: BartIV on June 11, 2007, 11:39:25 am

I think they cuss, spit and push at every game, but I just figured that whole rivalry with them was in our heads.
I think its about time we make LSU our #1 rivalry or I think Tennesse would be a good one.

I like the LSU idea, I also would not mind seeing Ole Miss are our rival....I hate them beyond words. 

Zen_Hog

That's true, I live in Florida and when I wear my Arkansas gear, they don't really care, because most of them are Gator fans and is on cloud 9 right now.

cosmodrum

Apparently, he's a Russian Tenor who photographs celebrities and Hog fans.
Go away, batin'

BartIV

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on June 11, 2007, 11:43:13 am
That's true, I live in Florida and when I wear my Arkansas gear, they don't really care, because most of them are Gator fans and is on cloud 9 right now.
Florida has 70 million every year to put towards their sports programs.  Any program allowed to play around with that much should see something come from it and it has.
Two NC for basketball and one for football.  Thats incredible.

claytongray

So how much is a ticket for no plates in Florida?

billypig

Quote from: claytongray on June 11, 2007, 12:03:05 pm

So how much is a ticket for no plates in Florida?

Actually there is no "monetary" expense for the fine.  However, the penalty is a tad severe, especially for the out of state violators......how do you think we keep those big ole gators fed? 8)

artyhog

I had a Hog plate on my vehicle in every state I was stationed while int the Air Force.  Would never take it down for anyone.

Proudly had my '94 Basketball National Championship plate on car while stationed at Pope AFB, Fayetteville, NC.  Made many trips to the Duke campus to display it for them.  Won many soft drinks off my Duke friends.

artyhog

I was even threatened to be kicked out of Saudi Arabia for wearing my Hog Football t-shirt.

hogsailor

Quote from: artyhog on June 11, 2007, 12:34:36 pm
I was even threatened to be kicked out of Saudi Arabia for wearing my Hog Football t-shirt.

Who the hell would do that?

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.
-- -- Joseph Joubert

artyhog

Quote from: hogsailor on June 11, 2007, 12:44:06 pm

Commander.  Saudis are a little sensitive to pigs.

HR Piganstuff

Ditto to everything said... I too live in Florida and have Razorback stuff every where... Never a question..

Stretching for a topic to spin out about...  Exactly..

Well said Billypig

razorrog1

They must have a problem with pork in the Muslim world.

JoeSlam

Quote from: razorrog1 on June 11, 2007, 01:27:42 pm

They must have a problem with pork in the Muslim world.

They do. Pigs are considered very unclean. In a manner us Christians have a had time understanding.
Volunteers for a muslium country's submarine (can't remember which) have quit the program when they learned that subs are sometimes called pig-boats

maximus

Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

LRHog46

I would never deny that I was a Razorback! You are not a true fan.

billypig

Quote from: LRHog46 on June 11, 2007, 04:59:59 pm

+1

I will never understand why someone would be ashamed not to show their Razorback Spirit.  I guess they are the same ones that have all these avatars that show support of other college programs. 

Razorback Spirit has NOTHING to do with who is the AD, HC or chief bottle washer.  Razorback Spirit has EVERYTHING to do with being proud to show your pride in the HOGS regardless of Wins or Losses.

WPS..... 8) :razorback: :razorback:

LRHog46

Quote from: billypig on June 11, 2007, 05:04:36 pm
Quote from: LRHog46 on June 11, 2007, 04:59:59 pm

+1

I will never understand why someone would be ashamed not to show their Razorback Spirit.  I guess they are the same ones that have all these avatars that show support of other college programs. 

Razorback Spirit has NOTHING to do with who is the AD, HC or chief bottle washer.  Razorback Spirit has EVERYTHING to do with being proud to show your pride in the HOGS regardless of Wins or Losses.

WPS..... 8) :razorback: :razorback:

Very well said. A true razorback fan bleeds Razorback Red!

HR Piganstuff

I lived in Houston for 16 years through out the old SWC days into the SEC change..... You gotta be TUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

hogzirra

Quote from: BartIV on June 11, 2007, 11:39:25 am

You have to win some of the games for it to be considered a rivalry.
"The smell of fat chicks throws my spine out of place"

-David Bowie

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: cosmodrum on June 11, 2007, 11:45:12 am

Apparently, he's a Russian Tenor who photographs celebrities and Hog fans.

That's funny!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Razorback53

I was in Florida in March and I never got asked anything. I did meet a lot of auburn fans tho and I had them doing the hog call with me.

Stella

Did you tell them that HDN stinks as a coach and as a person?

nurowdy