Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Official will Creighton last longer than Dana Altman game thread

Started by chiefsfan, June 02, 2007, 02:37:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Creighton and Albany in an elimination game...bout to start
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Albany is the home team today because they were the visitng team yesterday, and Creighton the home
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

HoopS

chiefsfan

Id just like to say that as a Sun Belt fan, I was super proud of New Orleans handing it to Wichita State yesterday in their own regional

2 on 2 out

chiefsfan

We had 3 4 seeds beat 1 seeds yesterday

Illinois Chicago beat Long Beach State

New Orleans beat wichita state

San Diego also lost, they were the only national seed to lose

After half an inning  Creighton 0  Albany coming to bat

hogman64

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

Infield Single.  Runners on the corners 1 out

This umpire has the smallest strikezone on the planet...Good news for us is that he wont have home plate in our game

chiefsfan

Line drive off the pitchers leg.   bad break for Albany is that the 3rd basemen throws the runner out.  Good news is a run scores

1-0 Albany

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

chiefsfan

hogman64

Creightons' friends in Omaha wouldnt like that first inning.

chiefsfan

Quote from: hogman64 on June 02, 2007, 02:59:52 pm
Creightons' friends in Omaha wouldnt like that first inning.

I hear that they are considering forefiting because of failed drug tests, poor academic performance, and family concerns...

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

Albany has a good pitcher on the mound...his problem is that he cannot throw a strike consistantly to save his life

hogman64

i bet if the shortstop had thrown to 3rd he would have had him .......

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

Albany's pitcher is just fine, till 2 outs in the inning.  Then he forgets how to throw a strike

2-1 Creighton  Bottom 3.  Their first lead of the regional

chiefsfan

hehe  Arkansas fans are cheering for Albany

The ones that are there are continually taunting Creighton...

chiefsfan

PigWig

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 02, 2007, 04:06:19 pm

Question for you b/c I know you'll have the answer.

Is the Mercy Rule in effect for the NCAA tourny?

chiefsfan

Quote from: PigWig on June 02, 2007, 04:22:44 pm

Yes  10 runs after 7

chiefsfan

Albany gets 3 straight singles and has cut it to 3-2  with 1 out in the fifth and runners on first and second

Creighton going to the pen...Scott Reese in to pitch

PigWig

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 02, 2007, 04:26:33 pm

Yes  10 runs after 7
Awesome. OSU better be ready tonight. ;)

chiefsfan

Quote from: PigWig on June 02, 2007, 04:27:59 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on June 02, 2007, 04:26:33 pm

Yes  10 runs after 7
Awesome. OSU better be ready tonight. ;)

I lied, it is not.  I had to recheck the rule book but it is not

3-2 Creighton after 5

chiefsfan

Scores around the country,   All elimination games so far

Western Carolina 7   Jacksonville 0   Final

Rutgers  11     Lafayette 10  Final

Ohio State 6    Lemoyne 5  Final

Miami 8    Kent State 7    Final

Baylor 8    Prarie View A&M 2   Top 9th

All games in the Myrtle Beach and Columbia, SC   Regional have been rained out today.  They will play them tommorow starting at 11am

chiefsfan

3 run homerun for Creighton and it looks like they will hold on

6-2 Creighton   Top 6

chiefsfan

chiefsfan

Add now an Inside the Park homerun

8-2   and Albany just looks dejected

chiefsfan

And this is as far as I can get you.  I leave for Vacation tommorow morning, and it might be nice to get some stuff done before the hog game tonight

if anyone else wants to take over they certainly can

Hollywood_HOGan45

Bomis Hawg

Creighton up 20-9 now.
Looks like the Blue Jays missed an XP.

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

hawaiianhogster

We will find out this afternoon if we have what it takes to advance to the final game. Creighten is a good team who hung closer to OSU than we did.

hawaiianhogster

I believe the reason I get so upset when we lose is because I want those boys to succeed in every aspect of the game. When they play like they did tonight on defense it makes me sick to my stomach. I know they are better than that and capable of winning this regional. I'm rooting for them do or die.

STRILE

I totally agree.  I have been up for hours just suffering.  I live and die with the diamond hogs, and tonight was really tough.
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator