Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OK State vs. Creighton Game

Started by rzrbckfan426, June 01, 2007, 02:50:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbckfan426

OK St. just went yard to make it 3-0.  2 on now with 2 out

Baseball Hog

is this not on channel 119?  I read that CST was covering all of the fayetteville regional games.

rzrbckfan426

http://www.streamick.com/
you can go here to watch it too.  single up the middle to plate another 4-0 runners at the corners with 2 out

PorcineSublime

So much for the heralded Creighton pitching. There is a difference between the MVC and NCAA's. Welcome to the bigtime boys.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

ParaPorker

OSU is up 4-0

I am watching on DirecTV channel 610

CP
WPS, go hogs go. Peace, out.

bigguy551122

hey thanks for the link to watch the games +1
perfection is all i expect.

Break & Run

4-2 OSU in the bottom of the first! maybe a high scoring game!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

rzrbckfan426

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on June 01, 2007, 03:06:42 pm
4-2 OSU in the bottom of the first! maybe a high scoring game!

May be a long damn game

Break & Run

Quote from: PorcineSublime on June 01, 2007, 02:54:47 pm
So much for the heralded Creighton pitching. There is a difference between the MVC and NCAA's. Welcome to the bigtime boys.

the only heralded one is a relief pitcher! go figure! ok state has horrible starters too!!!
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

demonHOG1013

not impressed with the defense so far from either team

Break & Run

defense sucks, but neither team 'takes' 3rd strikes.

demonHOG1013

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on June 01, 2007, 03:20:39 pm

It wont matter when they face TODD tomorrow

chiefsfan

Quote from: demonHOG1013 on June 01, 2007, 03:24:39 pm

yeah they swing at those
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Break & Run

Quote from: demonHOG1013 on June 01, 2007, 03:24:39 pm

very good point.

demonHOG1013

Ok State is swingin the poles right now!

Semper Hogelis

I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

chiefsfan

here comes Mr Ambidextrous for Creighton.   They are down 5-2 in the top of the 3rd
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Semper Hogelis

A "Switch Pitching" pitcher for Creighton. Never heard of that.
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

demonHOG1013

So could this guy start both games of a double header, or pick up the save and the win in the same game, if he started righty and then relieved himself in the ninth and threw lefty??

demonHOG1013

he's gettin ripped too!! better try the other hand buddy!!!

chiefsfan

Quote from: Semper Hogelis on June 01, 2007, 03:32:17 pm
A "Switch Pitching" pitcher for Creighton. Never heard of that.

we've been talking about him for a while.  Best thing you could do against this guy IMO would be stack the lineup with right or left handed hitters.   if its pretty even, its hard to tire both arms out

mikeb

Quote from: demonHOG1013 on June 01, 2007, 03:33:03 pm
So could this guy start both games of a double header, or pick up the save and the win in the same game, if he started righty and then relieved himself in the ninth and threw lefty??

Yes, he can pitch tomorrow

kitshicker

He's got a pretty good curve it looks like. Bottom falls out of it.

rzrbckfan426

5-3 on the E-6, runner on 2nd no outs

mikeb

So 2 errors on OSU's SS, wasn't he the guy we are suppost to be watching out for  :D

chiefsfan

Boy OSU cannot pitch...  or field.  Each team is making the other look silly when they come up to the plate

demonHOG1013

Nice decision by the catcher on that play, what an idiot

chiefsfan

Quote from: mikeb on June 01, 2007, 03:44:13 pm
So 2 errors on OSU's SS, wasn't he the guy we are suppost to be watching out for  :D

I forget.  I know Albany's SS was given the advantage over Smalling tonight.  But I didnt see if the OSU SS was a player to watch during the regional

rzrbckfan426

mikeb

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 01, 2007, 03:45:28 pm
Quote from: mikeb on June 01, 2007, 03:44:13 pm

I forget.  I know Albany's SS was given the advantage over Smalling tonight.  But I didnt see if the OSU SS was a player to watch during the regional

I got him mixed up with Chad Ogden from Creighton...a Senior with a .274 BA 8 HRs and 36 RBI....and I still don't see how Smalling is left out after reading this guys stats..(imo) I guess I'm bias.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Semper Hogelis on June 01, 2007, 03:30:19 pm
Channel 610 on Direct TV. FYI

Does that go for all of the Fayetteville regional?

Thanks,

cosmo
Go away, batin'

kitshicker

Quote from: kitshicker on June 01, 2007, 03:43:08 pm
He's got a pretty good curve it looks like. Bottom falls out of it.
Add a pretty dang good slider from the left side......lol

Amazing

chiefsfan

I think Creighton wins this game...OSU just doesnt have the pitching to hold a lead without a bunch of scoring

Venditte is really good

chiefsfan

Now hold on, Why are the RBI girls dancing for the OSU/Creighton game?

PigWig

This guy is wild. I hope we can light him up.

Publius

Was that the RBI girls in scrubs dancing on top of the dugout between innings?

mikeb

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 01, 2007, 03:54:56 pm

NCAA is letting them with World Series T-shirts on, just for atmosphere I guess. They can't wear any other HOG gear, only red pants.

Publius

Publius

Quote from: mikeb on June 01, 2007, 03:57:09 pm

NCAA is letting them with World Series T-shirts on, just for atmosphere I guess. They can't wear any other HOG gear, only red pants.
Baum can't play any Hog fight music during the games this weekend, right?

PigWig

Quote from: Publius on June 01, 2007, 03:58:21 pm

Really?

mikeb

Quote from: Publius on June 01, 2007, 03:58:21 pm

I don't know about that, probably....I'll be calling those HOGS by god...WPS!!!

Philip Seaton

Yes, it is a neutral site (in theory).

Publius

Any update on the Memphis Michigan game?

PigWig

I know I would much rather play OSU tomorrow than Creighton after watching this game so far.

If the Jays face elimination they will have to pitch lefty-righty again and I don't think he can go three in a row.

Publius

Quote from: mikeb on June 01, 2007, 04:01:15 pm
Quote from: philip.seaton on June 01, 2007, 04:00:24 pm
Yes, it is a neutral site (in theory).

True
So I guess that guy who calls the Hogs over the PA system in the bottom of the 7th is out of luck this weekend?

chiefsfan

Quote from: PigWig on June 01, 2007, 04:01:59 pm
I know I would much rather play OSU tomorrow than Creighton after watching this game so far.

If the Jays face elimination they will have to pitch lefty-righty again and I don't think he can go three in a row.

With Todd pitching I would say OSU as well...  We have seen that good pitching can beat these guys

Break & Run

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 01, 2007, 03:54:32 pm
I think Creighton wins this game...OSU just doesnt have the pitching to hold a lead without a bunch of scoring

Venditte is really good

Actually, the OSU bullpen was the best in the Big XII this year, believe it or not. it's their starters theyve have trouble with. exact oppisite of Arkansas.