NCAA Tourney underway

Started by zebra, June 01, 2007, 01:09:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zebra

June 01, 2007, 01:09:03 pm Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 01:13:23 pm by zebra
Stetson 0
Mississippi State 1
Bottom of the 4th
(Just a note, Stetson, saved its ace for a possible second round match-up with Florida State.)

St. John's 1
Clemson 0
Bottom of the 8th

mikeb

Clemson has scored a run, ball game tied

zebra

demonHOG1013

demonHOG1013

St. Johns scored again 2-1 top of 9

demonHOG1013

zebra

Columbia, Mo. Regional (Missouri)
2nd 
LOUISVILLE 3
MIAMI        1

zebra

Quote from: demonHOG1013 on June 01, 2007, 01:39:10 pm

Clemson just tied it up at 2, still bottom of the 9th.

Ouachihog

Quote from: zebra on June 01, 2007, 01:46:55 pm
Quote from: demonHOG1013 on June 01, 2007, 01:39:10 pm

Clemson just tied it up at 2, still bottom of the 9th.

and has the winning run on 2nd with one out....
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

ledhead830

Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.

demonHOG1013

June 01, 2007, 02:30:18 pm #10 Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 02:53:05 pm by demonHOG1013
UL and Miami battling it out 7-4 Hurricanes in the 4th

demonHOG1013

demonHOG1013

Stetson scored 3 to cut the MS STate lead to 5-3, 1 out in the bottom of 7th state up

Baseball Hog

is cst (119) not going to show the OSU Creighton game?  I read that CST was covering all of the fayetteville regional games.

Conway Cool Daddy

Hey there's a Conway region. Sweet!

Oh, wrong Conway.

:(

Break & Run

holy darn!!! they weren't lying about OK State hitting them LONG, they're up 3-0 on Dana Altman in the top 1st. ONE out.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

demonHOG1013

That was an absolute BOMB!!!

demonHOG1013

Quote from: Baseball Hog on June 01, 2007, 02:42:01 pm
is cst (119) not going to show the OSU Creighton game?  I read that CST was covering all of the fayetteville regional games.

CSTV...live feed on cstv.com

Baseball Hog

Quote from: demonHOG1013 on June 01, 2007, 02:50:15 pm

man.....

Is the razorback game going to be on TV?

demonHOG1013

Quote from: Baseball Hog on June 01, 2007, 02:53:33 pm
Quote from: demonHOG1013 on June 01, 2007, 02:50:15 pm

man.....

Is the razorback game going to be on TV?

same deal....cstv is on directv and dish network

demonHOG1013

im watchin osu/creighton right now online and the feed is pretty good

demonHOG1013

pigsooie1000

all of these games can be watched on ncaasports.com for free, just go to the baseball page there and click on LIVE video coverage.  pretty sweet deal.

msudawgs64

Quote from: zebra on June 01, 2007, 01:09:03 pm
Stetson 0
Mississippi State 1
Bottom of the 4th
(Just a note, Stetson, saved its ace for a possible second round match-up with Florida State.)

we win 6-3 and now play FSU, Stetson now gets to use their ace against Bethune Cookman.  Smart move to save him?  Well it could be questioned and in the end, not a smart move but in our case we had not been hitting the ball well, I could see where the coach for Stetson figured his second starter could get it done.   

That's baseball..stategy can backfire on you in a heartbeat.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

TuckFexas

Wichita state gave up 3 in the top of the 9th and lost 7-6 to New Orleans. LOL
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

msudawgs64

I am in Baton Rouge right now and got to watch UL-Lafayette beat Ohio State in the bottom of the 9th.. Scrappy team.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Hogtropolis™

Looks like Vandy barely pulled it out against Austin Peay, scored 1 in the bottom of the 11th to win 2-1.

Also, LBSU is about to choke one off against Illinois-Chicago.  They are down 4-1 in the top of the 8th.

ksrazorback

Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

Ouachihog

Quote from: msudawgs64 on June 01, 2007, 10:35:28 pm
Quote from: zebra on June 01, 2007, 01:09:03 pm
Stetson 0
Mississippi State 1
Bottom of the 4th

we win 6-3 and now play FSU, Stetson now gets to use their ace against Bethune Cookman.  Smart move to save him?  Well it could be questioned and in the end, not a smart move but in our case we had not been hitting the ball well, I could see where the coach for Stetson figured his second starter could get it done.  

That's baseball..stategy can backfire on you in a heartbeat.

Congrats.  Couldn't Stetson throw their #3 guy and save the ace for the next game?  I assume the risk would belosing to Bethune Cookman and having your ace on the bench, but they could always bring him in if the #3 starter got in trouble. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."